Into the Yokai World!!

Age.762 a world were everything was destroyed... Goku died from a heart disease and almost all of the Earth's strongest warriors have died by two Androids called no.17 and no.18. On a tall mountain next to a city was two people, a man with orange gi with a blue shirt under Gi and a boy that had a long sleeve shirt that had word of capsule Corp.

Trunks: What are we going to do Gohan? We can't let the Androids destroy the rest of the world.

Gohan: I know Trunks but we have to train harder and-BOOOOM

Gohan and Trunks heard a loud explosion noise and saw that south city was completely blown to oblivion.

Trunks: It's the androids?!

Gohan: Damn those two, they didn't even give them a chance!

Gohan gritted his teeth and starts yelling. As he is yelling his black hair turns into a spiky golden color and his eyes turn into a teal color

Gohan: Graaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!

Gohan: Trunks stay here, your not strong enough to face them yet

Trunks: No Gohan!! I won't abandon you Gohan.

Gohan let out a sigh and nodded his head.

 Gohan: ok come on let's go...

Before Trunks was going to fly into the city, Gohan hit Trunks on the neck which knocked him out.

Gohan: sorry buddy.. you're the only one who has to save the future

Gohan flies into the destroyed city

Android 18: TAKE THAT YOU STUPID MACHINE!!!!!

Android 17: 18 are you really getting upset just because of a arcade game?

Android 18: SHUT UP!!!

The android chuckled.

Android 17: haha whateve-

Gohan drops down and kicks Android 17 in the face which sent the android into a destroyed building.

Gohan: alright Androids, your time is up. Time to pay for all of the things you've done to the earth!!