Ch. 7 * Petals

You tapped the ball lightly with your club, flinching with a small smile as Hizashi screamed in excitement.

He started to air guitar as a new electro rock song came on. Meanwhile Aizawa looked like he wanted to jump out of a window.

The blacklight you were under made your clothes glow a bit and strained your eyes along with the laser lights darting around the room.

You brought up your hand and rubbed your eyes as the energetic man rushed past you, ready for his turn. You opened your eyes as they watered a bit, your vision now blurry as you looked over your shoulder after him.

This is making my eyes ache, how much longer before I can leave?

"Hey," you were surprised to hear Aizawa call out to you, "here."

You looked up to see a blurred objected being held out to you.

"What's that?" You asked, squinting your eyes to try and focus them.

Your head was then lifted up by, you supposed, his hands as a cool sensation dripped into your eyes.

Blinking in shock, it clicked as you realized that it was eye drops. It wasn't blurry anymore and the ache of your strained eyes was beginning to dull with the cool fluid.

He was already walking away as Hizashi loudly celebrated making his ball go into the hole.

"Thanks" you called, feeling your heart flutter.

"Don't mention it, your eyes looked red." He mumbled barely loud enough over the music.

Your skin felt warm where he touched your face to lift it and you felt happier like you weren't miserable a few seconds prior.

He unenthusiastically hit his ball and it barely rolled. The lazy gesture made you chuckle a bit.

Then you started coughing. You tried to hold it in but the sensation in your throat made your eyes water as you sputtered.

"S-Sorry," you choked, "I'll be back." You managed to say before quickly walking away towards the bathroom.

You pushed through a few people before making it to the bathroom were you leaned against the sink to cough repeatedly, eyes still watering as it felt like you were suffocating.

Then a pressure realeased from your throat as you felt familiar soft petals brush out of your lips. You stood up a bit straighter and looked down at the f/c petals in the sink.

You looked up at the mirror. Your eyes were very glossy, eyelashes wet from nearly crying, your face was extremely flushed a deep pink, almost red and a bit of saliva had come out the side of your mouth.

Gross.

Turning on the faucet, you washed away the beautiful flower petals and splashed the cold water on your overly heated face.

You watched your reflection as your dried your face with a bit of paper towels. You almost looked normal besides the pink that remained on your cheeks and nose.

Letting out a sigh you threw away the paper towel.

I'm no doctor but I think the stronger my feelings are the worse this gets. Arh! What am I supposed to do?

You shook away your thoughts and stepped out of the bathroom. You quickly found the two and apologised for leaving so abruptly.

"No problem, anyway are you alright? Was it the smoke machines? Are you sick?" Hizashi began quickly.

"Uh, yea I'm ok, I'm not sick it probably was the smoke machines, I've never coughed like that before." You laughed nervously.

"Alright! Let's go!" He sang loudly before charging his way out of the building.

"Huh?" You responded meekly.

Aizawa sighed heavily and began to follow Hizashi out of the building. You hurriedly dropped your golf club and followed suit.