Ch. 3 * Bloom

It was safe to say that you felt guilty. You wanted to apologize for your harsh treatment towards Aizawa but at the moment you just couldn't.

You sat on the edge of an ambulance with a paramedic checking you to make sure you were actually fine and didn't need medical treatment.

E/c eyes trailed up to state at Aizawa as he talked with a police officer who had your attacker in his back seat.

Lost in thought, you didn't notice him finish his conversation and begin walking toward you until he was in front of you.

You felt your heart rate increase and you looked up into his full eyes.

"Go home and rest, they think your quirk will be back by then."

"And if its not?"

He shrugged a bit, "I guess you go to the hospital and figure out if you'll be quirkless."

Your shoulders drooped and you looked down. You were slightly startled when he put his hand on your shoulder comfortingly.

"I'm sure you'll be fine. See you tomorrow?"

You nodded, "Yea, I'll see you tomorrow."

Eventually, the medical people let you go, dropping you off in the ambulance at your small house before leaving.

You trudged through the front door and flicked on a few lights, making your way to your room. You collapsed on your bed and allowed your face to go red.

Hands covering your face, you mumbled into the cushion of your bed.

"Shit! I think I like him!"

.

.

.

.

"And so, the reason that you don't get sick is because of-"

"L/n sensei!"

You stopped your boring lecture and turned to face the student that had called for you. The student had bright yellow hair with a  lack streak that looked like a lightning bolt.

"Yes?"

"Is it true you got attacked yesterday?"

You let out a sigh and rubbed your temple in annoyance. You hadn't expected a student of all people to outright ask you about something like that.

"I mean, I guess he is in the hero course so..."

"Yes. Anyway-"

"So you also lost your quirk?!"

You looked at him in annoyance.

"No. It was only a temporary drug, moving on-"

"How do you know?"

"Kaminari! If your gonna keep interrupting then I'll have no choice but to send you into the hall!"

He bowed his head, "Sorry."

"Its fine, just don't do it again." You sighed.

Continuing with the lesson you couldn't help thinking to yourself.

"It is temporary, right?"

Ok so if there is anyone reading this then I could use some help with suggestions for the readers quirk, idk if you can tell but I've been putting it off haha, so feel free to suggest!