*Prolouge*

Quick info-

Y/n = your name
L/n = last name
F/c = favorite color

Italics = thoughts

Hanahaki - A disease caught by one sided love. The victim coughs up flower petals and sometimes whole flowers. It can only be cured by returned feelings of love or surgery, but the feelings along with the flowers will be gone.

You let out a low sigh, smacking your mail down onto your table carelessly. You had just wrapped up a hostage situation and had to book it to escape the press.

Your agency wanted you to get recognized but each time you denied, saying, "Hero's are here to protect people, not feed off attention."

You discarded your hero suit and instead slid into an oversized shirt and shorts. Then making your way back to your kitchen, you began to cook.

"I don't get why they want my recognition so much."

You wouldn't consider yourself dull, in fact, you were pretty expressive with yourself. If you ever felt emotion you were sure to talk about it.

Finishing up, you sat at your table and began to eat. You glanced at the pile of mail and decided that you should look through it.

Grabbing the stack, you began looking. Mostly just information about medical care and bills but one caught your attention.

"From UA?"

You set down the other letters and opened it. Your eyes skimmed over the words carefully then widened.

"A teacher? Hm... Well I don't see why not, I'll check this out."