Ch. 1 * How Could You Agree?

You stepped up into the school. You couldn't remember your exact words but some how they had convinced you to agree to teach.

Your class was to learn health. It made sense, you supposed, after all your quirk had some healing abilities.

Of course, you had shown up early, walking into the teachers room to begin your prep.

You had barely spared a glance at each teacher that entered, as far as you knew they were all hero's that you had previously met.

The bell would ring soon so you gathered up a few of your needed papers and began heading out when you were bumped into.

Immediately, a few papers fell, although not all of them. It slightly annoyed you and you looked into the blank eyes of the culprit.

"Sorry about that." He said in an insincere tone before walking away.

"That was rude, he couldve at least picked them up for me sense he knocked them down."

You let out a barely audible huff and grabbed them yourself before continueing on your way to your classroom.

"Heyyy! I dont think weve met!" A blonde with an obviously over gelled hairdo and sung glasses spoke, figer-gunning at you.

"Oh, I'm L/n Y/n. You dont need to worry about introducing yourself, I know who you are." You said politely.

"COOOOL!" He yelled with more finger guns.

"Hes eccentric.."

"So, what class do you teach?" You asked.

"I will be teaching the students the language of ENGLISHHH!" he said in a similar tone to the one earlier, emphasising the word English.

"Oh thats interesting, well it was nice talking to you but I have to prepare for my health class." You wrapped up.

"ALRIGHT! I'll see you later L/n!" And with that he continued down the hall.

"Well that was interesting."

.

.

"How could I agree to this? I have to teach so many kids, I dont want to grade things!"

You groaned as you rested your head against your cool desk in the teachers lounge, (food choice) sitting next to you.

"Is everything alright L/n?" A voice questioned.

Your head popped up and you saw the deflated All Might.

"Oh, uh yea, just a headache." You replied.

"I still cant get over the fact he's actually a twig, I did find out by accident but still, even if I was told I'd still feel the same."

.

.

"Class dismissed" you said, wrapping up your fist day as a teacher.

"Wow, that was... Uneventful."

"L/NNN!" A familiarly loud voice called for you.

"Yes?"

"I want you to come out with my friend and I to celebrate the first day!" Mic said with his usual happy tone.

"It hardly seems worth celebrating but sure, I'll go." You accepted.

"COOOOL!"

.

Your eye twitched as Mic continued scream-singing into the microphone.

"It had to be a karaoke bar."

You looked across the table to the friend Mic had brought and of course it was the rude guy you had bumped into earlier. He was introduced as Aizawa Shouts, and currently, he seemed to be blocking out everything around him.

"How could I agree to come here?!"