Opposites Attract II: Part 26- With You

The weather is warm, humid with a light breeze to touch the skin. Greens pants and flowers graze graze Michael and Lauryn skin as they walked to their secluded bungalow in the forest. The sound of the water crashing against the shore grew louder as they walked to their destination.

Lauryn stands beside him, holding his hand leading her to their stay. She admires his muscular cut back. His shoulders glide each step he took. His body felt eyes watching him. They were her's. Their hands squeeze tighter, and his eyes batted "I love you," without saying a word.

She lays her chin on his bicep and shys away until he didn't look at her anymore.

Lauryn admires Michael's brown pouty lips and long curled lashed each time he blinks. Sweat on his eyebrows formed in subtle droplets illuminated on the dense hairs. His skin had a yellow glow under the sun. His iris had a hint of gold when his iris ricochet from the sun. And his chest...robust and strong. It appeared rock hard instead it was soft when Lauryn's natural tresses laid upon it. His dimples deepened the slightest movements his mouth made. Lauryn's stomach forms in knots and it wasn't because of their baby forming in her womb. It was because of him. His body was relaxed with her.

Lauryn's one piece flattered her skin. Her new mama and fitness gains sat well on her buttocks and breast. Michael allows her to walk in first as he gazes at her ass loved endlessly. Lauryn loved the place he chose for them to stay.

It was cozy, small, and warm. She watches Michael reach in the refrigerator for a snack for them. She sat on the counter waiting for him to stand between her legs.

"Thank you," she says softy as she bit into the fruit.

His heavy hands rub her thighs, "You look amazing. I cannot stop looking at you,"

"Why would you not?" In a sassy tone.

His grin was intimidating yet, soft and intriguing. "Girl, I'll fuck you up," Lauryn feeds him a piece of mango. "You really like it though?" his lips smack together mid bite.

"You just might! Yes, Turks is beautiful. The drive to this house was breathtaking, it's perfect. And the pool looks amazing. We gotta swim in it, Michael," She says in excitement as she looked around.

After gazing Lauryn notices Michael staring at her. Looking into his eyes made her feel centered. She felt as if this was where she belonged, with him and their children. She felt as if she were twenty-five again, on her last wit end of mental sanity...then he came, with his charm, handsome smile and warm thick Jersey accent trying to court her with romance. She smiles at him, like a little girl, as happy as she could be.

"What?" Michael dimples at her.

Lauryn shakes her head with a dim smile, "Nothing, just, looking at you cause you were lookin' at me," she rubs his beard to his tapered cut.

"But why?" He says playfully with seduction

"Because, I- I don't know, I am happy? Or I cannot believe we are back together? Or the fact I'm pregnant again? It's like, this is a dream," she giggles

His eyes connect with her's as if he were reading her mind. "Why a dream?"

"Because I thought I wouldn't meet someone like you or we would make this right. This is some Twilight or Lifetime Movie Network shit, ya know. Or like Jason's Lyric when they were making love at the swamp and flowers blooming and what-not," she speaks with her hands.

They laugh together but it was true. Their past misfortunes of love presumed this was not attainable.

"It's real as ever...this is real, this is us," he rubs her stomach. "Real as it can get. Damn, you're so gorgeous. I'm gonna stop looking at you," he backs away with smirk of deviance. Lauryn's hands slip out his. "Tonight I have a dinner set up for us,"