Opposites Attract: Part 6 - Sugar Baby

Tonight was not so sensual. He was rougher than usual. Our kisses were rough. The bites were hard. The scratches I left were deep. There was more sweat than usual. And a round two was definitely a no no. I was bent over the counter screaming at the top of my lungs, while he grunted in my ear. Finger marks pierced my skin as he held unto my shoulder to stop me from running. This shit did hurt but it felt so good. I reach back for his leg for him to ease up. He didn't. The bottom of my belly began to tighten and I knew I was at my climax.

"Mmm—Mi—let me—"

He bent over and spoke in my ear. "Let you what?" He was out of breath but managed to say it said. "Let you what, huh?" After trying to let the words out, he hits me with a hard thrust.

My toes curl and my leg hikes up. I release anyway. I remain bending over the counter, while he's moving slower now. My ears were hot. My skin was clammy. My baby hairs were now curled. I was a mess. My eyes blink slowly trying to regain my mind. I feel his arms wrap around me again to pick me up.

"Nah, Mike." I swat his hand weakly

"Baby, I wasn't going to do another round. Let me carry you upstairs." He said softly.

I was placed on the bed looking at the ceiling reconsidering a lot of shit. How was he so passionate but so rough? It felt like he hated me but I knew he loved me. He reaches over to cuddle with me.

"Was I too rough?" He says breaking the silence.

I look at him like, 'nigga yes' "What got into you?"

He looks in my eyes. "I missed you. I haven't touched you since Monday. I was planning this for Tuesday when I came back but you had to study. And maybe it was a little bit of stress from my job put in there." He chuckled and I did too.

"What's going on?"

"Well, this company wants me to be in partnership with them— I told you about this. It's the same company."

"Oh yeah? I'm listening." I sit up a little.

"Well, they want me to invest because I would give them leverage. You know, I have a lot of ties to other investors on Wall Street and in Los Angeles so they want to make this thing happen over the states. His pitch dealt with information technology. He has this new spyware program and he claims it might break a lot of other companies spyware. The idea was great and the share I would get if it falls through is hefty. But I'm just in thought still."

I nod my head thinking about what he felt. "Go with your gut."

"I'm having a meeting with him soon and he's bringing his wife. You want to come?"

"But a wife compared to a girl you're just kicking it with?" I raise my hands displaying them in a scale like manner.

"Aren't I your boyfriend?" A smirk appears

I laugh at his comeback. "You're my man. You're right. "

"Well yes or no?" He laughed a long with me.

"Mmmmmmmmm" I put my finger to my chin. "I mean, you are kind of fine and whatever and we would make some cute babies or whatever." I act as if I were examining his features.

He shakes his head. "You're so juvenile. I'm taking you dress shopping tomorrow"

"Tomorrow? Wait what?"

"Don't worry baby, it's next week. I just want you to be prepared. I'll get your hair, nails whatever you want done. I don't care."

"I always get mu feet done but I usually don't get my hands done but I will this time. Thank you!" I said with a big smile