" Really?" Tanya asked.

" Yes."

" So you are not angry at me?" Tanya asked hopefully.

" No." Piyu replied in monotone.

" But after what happened......." Tanya tried to say.

" I don't want to talk about it." Piyu cut her off.

" Please Piyali, it is eating me from years, I want to let it go." Tanya said with tears.

Piyu looked at her vulnerability.

" Ok." She sighed.

" I am not trying to justify anything or trying to explain to you, I just want to talk about it because I didn't talk about it with anyone after what had happened that day." Tanya whispered looking down and Piyu looked at her shocked.

" I don't know what had happened to me that day. I always had this fear inside me that I will lose Sameer to you because he was much closer to you than me. He would be with me but he would always talk about his friends especially about you. I used to get irritated but I let it go thinking you people are his friends. But it continued like that only.....whenever he is with me he used to think about you and talk about you only. Whenever we are alone there was no us, there was only Sameer and Piyali." Tanya said with a distant look on her face smiling sadly.

Piyu looked at her with tears and felt sorry for her.

" So I stopped him from hanging out with you people and from then our fights increased. We used to fight daily and whenever he brings the topic of break up, unknowingly I used to go hysterical. I used to cry so much and he stops talking about break up and console me. I knew he was fed up of everything and so I was but I wasn't ready to let go of him." Tanya said wiping her tears.

" I felt jealous of you whenever he looks at you, talks about you and move close to you..... I thought I will lose him and I tried to create misunderstanding between you two. Trust me Piyali he didn't believe me when I said to him that you pushed me from stairs. He said he would prove me that you didn't do it. But I still don't understand how the things went that day. I got punishment for what I did to you.....he never talked to me or even looked at me after that day. He didn't said anything to me because he blamed himself for everything and that time I realised we were over. Nothing can happen between us and we weren't meant to be. He was never mine actually in the first place." Tanya let her heart out with tears continuously flowing from her eyes.

Piyu just sat there calmly taking in what all she said.

Both were silent for sometime.

" You loved him. Didn't you?" Piyu whispered and Tanya looked at her shocked.

" You loved him." Piyu confirmed looking at her.

Tanya chuckled sadly.

" Yes I did. I loved him but he never did. I liked him when I saw him for the first time. But when I got to know him and his character, I fell for him. Any girl would fall for him because he is just like that. I was on cloud nine when he accepted my proposal to date each other." Tanya said smiling.

Piyu smiled at her.

" You also loved him. Didn't you?" Tanya asked her.

" Yes I did. I didn't know what it was at first. I thought it was just friendship only as I didn't understand my feelings for him. But later when I got to know about my feelings for him I tried to deny a lot." Piyu said looking down.

" Then why didn't you said anything to him?" Tanya asked her frowning.

" Because I didn't want to lose him and his friendship in the name of love. I was scared about what he would think about me. I had this fear in me what if he doesn't feel same about me. And when I mustered up my courage to tell him, it was too late as you two were already together and I let it go because I didn't want to come in between you two. I was happy seeing him happy." Piyu said to her.