Chapter 52

Surprise Update!

.
.
.
.

Enjoy Reading ❤️

Piyu tried again and again for Sam's number which is still saying unreachable. She messaged him, called him and skyped him but got no reply.

She wants to talk to him. She wants to tell him that she went to meet a guy as she doesn't want to hide anything from him. But Sameer is not responding to her.

She left it for the day as she thought he must be busy. But something inside her is telling that something is wrong.

Her thoughts wandered to the Cafe where she met that guy. He was a nice guy and was also very handsome to be honest.

But not more than my Sammy.

She smiled at her thinking and thanked God that it was easy to stop this marriage talk from going further. It was easy because that guy is also not interested in getting married yet.

She also told him the same thing and both were relieved. They both talked and laughed about their lives like friends. Piyu was glad that it really turned out to be a friendly meet than an awkward meeting.

Soon Aditya also joined them and they told him the same thing. Aditya also sighed in relief that it was easy than he thought. Her mother and bhabi were more than happy to know this while her father just smiled at their reactions.

Piyu smiled widely when her phone rang but her face fell when it was not Sam. It was Rads.

She picked up the call and talked to her for sometime. Piyu slept thinking about Sam.

******

Next day also Piyu tried to contact him but all her efforts have gone vain. On her way to her office she dialed Priya's number.

" Hey Priya!" Piyu greeted when Priya answered the call.

" Hello Maam." Priya greeted back.

" Is Sam busy?" She asked.

" Yesterday he was very busy Maam and today he still didn't come to the office." Priya replied.

" Oh! But where is he?" She asked frowning as he would never go late to the office.

" I don't know Maam. Today morning, he sent me an email saying that not to disturb him today as he has gone out to attend an important meeting." Priya explained.

" Ok, thank you Priya. Please inform me if he comes to the office." Piyu said to her.

" Sure Maam." She said and hung up the call.

Piyu sensed something was definitely wrong now but she shrugged it away thinking that he might be truly busy.

******

Next day was also the same. Sam totally avoided contacting anyone. Piyu even called Rads and Rohan casually to know if Sameer had contacted them but no.

She doesn't know what's happening. She even once thought of going to his house and check on him but again thought it will be not good to involve his family into this.

In the evening when she came home Apoorva observed her anxious behavior.

" What happened Piya?" Apoorva asked sitting on her bed.

" Bhabi, Sam is not answering my calls and messages from three days. It has never happened like that and he never stays one day also without talking to me. I am afraid that something is wrong bhabi." Piyu ranted in panic.