Chapter 47

Piyu and Rads sat in the living room of Rads house talking to each other. Rads kept teasing Piyu about Sameer and Piyu kept blushing.

They both wondered what is taking Jai so long to come to Rads house. They have planned this meeting at Rads house to break the news about Meera to Jai. Shrugging they kept talking to each other.

Hearing Car's halt sound, they both looked at the entrance to see a fuming Jai stroding into the house. They both looked at him wide eyed.

He walked towards them and flopped himself on the sofa angrily. He didn't utter a word but just leaned back his head on the sofa closing his eyes to control his anger.

" Jai...." Piyu called him but he didn't respond as he doesn't want them to be the target of his anger.

Piyu looked at Rads sighing at Jai. Rads bit her lip and leaned forward to have a better look at Jai's face. He was breathing heavily and his face is red with anger.

Rads lifted her hand slowly and poked him on his arm cautiously but when she didn't get any reaction from him, she started poking again and this time a little harder. They wondered if he had slept.

Seeing this Piyu looked at her crazy friend with wide eyes and shook her head at her telling her to stop whatever she is doing. Rads is having fun doing that so she ignored Piyu and again poked him.

Feeling something poking Jai stirred a little scrunching his face. His thoughts and anger are clouding his mind right now. Rads giggled silently and again poked him hardly with excitement.

Jai who is getting disturbed by continuous poking got frustrated and slapped the arm hard that is poking him. He sat up startled hearing a loud shriek of pain. Rads sat there rubbing her arm glaring at Jai.

" What happened?" He asked her confused.

" You slapped me you idiot!" Rads said exasperated still rubbing her arm.

" No, I slapped the mosquito away." He said thinking.

" No stupid, You had hit my arm..... that too pretty hard." Rads whined showing him the red spot on her skin.

" No I had hit a mosquito that was continously poking me." Jai argued and Piyu laughed loudly hearing that.

" It was me you stupid." Rads glared at him.

" What? Something was poking me and I thought it was a mosquito, so I had hit it." He said paused thinking.

" Wait! So it was you that's continously poking me? " Jai asked angrily.

" Umm.....Yeah.....Which idiot thinks that a mosquito can poke? Mosquito bites." Rads says and laughs.

All the while Piyu just stares at them with amusement.

" Why were you poking me?" Jai asked her blankly.

" Obviously to wake you up. You didn't come to my house to sleep you know." Rads says with sarcasm.

" I wasn't sleeping and I am glad that I slapped you." Jai smirked at her which made her glare at him.

" Enough of your arguments now." Piyu said sternly and both of them went quiet.

" Good. Now Jai say why were you so angry when you came inside." Piyu asked concerned.

" I had an argument with my family. They still want me to marry that girl from weird family. I had explained them why I can't but they were angry on me for rejecting such a traditional and conservative family." Jai explained them and sighed.