Chapter 29

Piyu is standing on the road trying for the taxi in the evening after finishing her work. Sam left early for a meeting and Rads left for her office to finish some orders. Piyu stayed back a little while to cover her and Sam's work.

She didn't have a ride to go home as everyone left and now stood in front of Khanna industries office looking for a taxi. As it is a busy time, taxis and autos are not available.

She thought of booking a cab online but her phone goes dead. She gets restless as she is very hungry and also afraid that her mom might be panicking.

She tries to to stop autos but they wouldn't stop and then she turns to go back into the office to make a call at home. But then a horn is buzzed near her and she turns to see a car is stopped in front of her.

She feels relief thinking it as a taxi and goes near it. Window rolls down revealing a handsome man sitting in driver's seat making her frown.

" I thought it's a taxi, sorry." Piyu says and steps back.

" It's ok miss, need a ride?" He asks observing her.

" Yeah, I am looking for a taxi." She says stepping back.

" Oh.....I can drop you wherever you want." He says to her smiling.

" No, thanks." She says to him.

" There will be no taxis and autos available at this time, so I suggest to take my lift if you don't want anything wrong happening with you in this darkness." He said to her.

" But...."

" I insist to drop you safe at home." He says smiling at her.

" Ok." She says unsurely not liking the idea of going with a stranger but she has to go home as already it's very late.

She goes and sits in the passenger seat. All the way he tries to know about her, tries to talk to her and also tries to flirt with her but she just sits calmly saying only directions to her house.

She says to stop the car at the corner of her street and he insists to drop her at home but she says to him that she will go from there. She didn't like the way how he is looking at her and she didn't want to risk of him knowing her house.

" Thanks." She says to him after getting out of car.

" Your welcome.....any way I am Rajiv." He smiles and forwards his hand.

" I am Piyali." She says shaking his hand awkwardly.

" Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." He smirks at her flirtingly.

She tries to smile and walks fast towards her house without looking back at him. She slows down when she reaches her house and looks back to see Rajiv taking a U turn and leaving. She sighs in relief and runs into her house.

******

Next Day:-

Khanna Industries:-

Rads and Piyu are waiting in the corridor for Sam to finish the meeting and join them for lunch. They both are talking about everything and anything.

Piyu teased Rads about Rohan in between their talks. Though Rads is behaving that she doesn't care but Piyu could see a glint in her eyes whenever she talks about Rohan.

Sam is walking to them who were talking in hushed voices as in whispering about some secrets. He narrowed his eyes at them and when they saw him, they went calm like obedient kids when they saw their teacher.

" What were you both talking?" Sam asked raising his brows.

" Nothing " they both said at the same time.