Chapter 21

Everything is going on routine at the office. All the team members were working on their plans and designs.

Piyu sensed that Sameer still didn't come out of that bad mood from yesterday.

Yesterday though they didn't talk much, Piyu stayed with him in the corridor staring off into the space. It was the least thing she could by staying at his side because she couldn't comfort him or console him.

He is in a very sour mood today and a deep frown etched on his face. He even lashed out on his PA for giving him wrong files making everyone around him go frighten.

Piyu also got scared seeing him like this as she never saw this side of him  and so worked cautiously around him.

Sameer on the other side is drowning in different emotions.

He couldn't get Piyu's forgiveness.

He couldn't get some peace of mind.

He couldn't get that picture of his father's death out of mind.

He couldn't sleep for sometime also yesterday night.

He somehow managed to come to work but his heart is going through so much pain at this point that he couldn't control his emotions.

He was already in a sour mood and his PA Priya misplaced his files and all the bottled up frustration is bursted out in anger towards her.

After sometime he felt guilty for bashing at her in front of everyone that to in AJ's office but what could be done now.

I should apologize.

He thought sighing loudly rubbing his forehead and when he opened his eyes he saw a scared pair of eyes of the person he loves the most looking at him with worry and fear.

Scared?

But why is she scared?

Oh! No! She is scared of me and my anger.

Shit!

I scared her!!!

I am making her run away from me more than she already is.

He closed his eyes and calmed himself for a minute.

" Ms. Priya." He called.

" Y.Yes S.Sir....." she stuttered in fear.

" I am Sorry." He said looking at her.

Priya stood shocked and dumbstruck in her place. She couldn't believe her ears and thought that she may have heard wrong. He lashed out before many times but didn't apologize as he is known for his rudeness and arrogance when it comes to the work.

" Pardon Sir." She said still looking at him bewildered.

" I said I am sorry for my behaviour, I shouldn't have lashed out on you like that." He said politely to her.

Priya's throat went dried and no words came out of her mouth.

" It's ok Sir.....it was my mistake that I misplaced the files." She managed to say.

" Still though." He said to Priya who nodded her head unsurely of what's happening and he looked at Piyu who smiled at him slightly.

He felt good seeing her smiling at him which says that what he did was right.

He didn't see any fear in her face now which made him sigh in relief as he was terrified that he scared her Piyu.

******