Chapter 53

" What the hell is wrong with you?"

Piyu flinched at Rads screeching voice.

" Why would you push him away Piyu?"

Rads asked in disbelief.

" Piyu! There better be a good reason." Rads warned her.

All this while Piyu just sat looking down.

They both sat in the Cafe and Piyu explained Rads about what happened between her and Sam.

" I wanted him to sort out his feelings." Piyu mumbled still looking down.

" There is nothing to sort out Piyu." Rads groaned.

" Huh?" Piyu asked looking up at her.

" He loves you Piyu. It's clear. You also know that then why would you push him away?" Rads exclaimed.

" I didn't push him away. He did. He avoided me. He didn't respond to my calls and messages for days Rads. You know how it felt when I realized that he was avoiding me and he says that he did that because he doesn't want to hurt me. It doesn't make any sense because him avoiding me had hurted me more than that." Piyu bursted out in anger with tears.

Rads immediately slide beside her and hugged her. She had never seen her this angry not even when Sam broke her heart.

" Sshhh..... It's okay." Rads whispered rubbing her back glaring at the people who are staring at them.

" Why didn't you tell me all this before?" Rads asked softly.

" Because I don't want to distract you from your work. I know how much the coming fashion week means to you." Piyu said sniffing.

" Idiot! There is nothing more important to me than my best friend." Rads glared at her who smiled sheepishly at her.

" I don't know what to do now." Piyu sighed sadly.

" You should have let him explain why he behaved like that." Rads said.

" Yeah I know. I am so stupid." Piyu grumbled angrily.

" I already know that." Rads mumbled but Piyu heard.

Piyu glared at Rads who smiled sheepishly at her.

" But I am also very angry on him Rads right now." Piyu said.

" It's Ok. Give him a chance and talk to him. I bet he is going crazy without you and must be taking all his anger out on his poor employees." Rads said rolling her eyes.

Piyu laughed at her and thought it's true that he takes all his frustration out on his work.

" Yeah, you are right. I should talk to him." Piyu said leaning back on her chair.

" Then what are you waiting for? " Rads asked raising her brows.

" Rads, I know I need to do something. But right now I am upset and angry on him for pushing me away. I don't think we should talk now and since I told him that I will give him time and space, I should be on my words." Piyu tried to explain her.

" I just want you two to be together." Rads said sighing sadly.

" I know. Even I want too. But it's difficult for us. It has always been difficult. So, it's better we give time to each other to get things sorted out." Piyu said.

" But will you be okay?" Rads asked concerned.

" I will be. I have waited for years for him. A little more time wouldn't do any harm. " Piyu said smiling.