Chapter 63

Sorry Sorry Sorry........

A very big Sorry to make you all wait.

Here is the new chapter.

Enjoy Reading ❤️

******

" I think we should go inside now." Sam said.

" No need, I already told Papa that I will go with you and he said okay." She said making me grin.

" So where we will go?" He asked while walking towards parking lot.

" To home." She said as the matter of fact making him stop in his tracks.

" You want to go home? " He asked her frowning.

" Obviously Sam, it's already late at night. What I will tell to my family? And what I will tell to Papa if he gets home before me?" She asked him.

" Ok." He mumbled and they got into the car.

" Oh God! Don't sulk like that Sammy. We can meet any other time." She said smiling at him.

" But, I don't want you to stay away from me for a minute also now." He said honestly making her heart skip a beat.

" But....."

" I can't live without you even for a minute also. " He said looking directly into her eyes.

" Sammy! You can't just say things like that." She exclaimed.

He doesn't even have any idea what effect his words has on her.

" Why?" He asked confused looking at red face.

" Because it makes me....." She stopped not knowing what to say.

He always makes her speechless with his words.

" Oh wait! Are you blushing? " He asked her smirking.

" No!" She said quickly and rubbed her cheeks to reduce the heat on her face.

He laughed loudly and pulled her close to him. He stopped the car and kissed her flaming cheeks making her go more red if that's even possible.

" Look, today I will let you go but tomorrow we are meeting." He says.

" But work....."

" We can manage." He says looking at her and she nods.

He starts driving again and in no time they reached her house.

" Bye Sammy." She says and was about to open the door.

Sam pulls her into a hug tightly and he leaves her by kissing her forehead.

" Good night." He says.

" Good night." She whispers back and gets out of the car.

He waits until she goes inside her house and then took off to his house happily.

Never for once also he thought that today she will confess and never thought that they would kiss. He groans remembering their kiss and her taste. He just wants to go back and kiss her again but control's himself.

Both of them slept with a big fat grin on their faces.

******

Piyu was waiting impatiently for Sam's call as he said they would go to lunch. But knowing how workaholic he is, she sighed thinking that he must have immersed himself in his work.