Chapter 68

Hello Guys!

Hope you all are fine.

I am sorry to update so late.

I was out of station so I couldn't update.

Thank you all for your patience and love.

Love you all ❤️

******

She was looking outside the glass window standing inside her cabin.

All the while she is busy in her thoughts looking at the busy streets.

She is tired of all the gloominess she is feeling and sat in her chair sadly.

And then suddenly, she took her car keys and ran outside to her car with determination.

She parked her car in the parking lot and took the lift to go to the top floor. When she reached the floor, some staff and Priya greeted her with excitement and told her that her boss has buried himself with work.

She came to meet him as they don't meet often nowadays. She was missing him. Nowadays both were engaged in work so much that they are not getting enough time to meet each other except for some phone calls and messages.

She knew that he was busy but she couldn't contain herself to see him, to meet him and to talk to him. She knows she will disturb him but she is helpless. She should see him at any cost otherwise she cannot sleep at nights peacefully. She took time from her busy schedule and came to meet him.

She knocked on his cabin and opened the door when she heard his faint voice and saw him engrossed in his work.

He didn't even look up at her and she just stared at him.

Hearing nothing, he looked up at the door frowning but when he saw his life standing there he couldn't explain what he felt at that moment.

" Piyu!" He exclaimed and walked swiftly towards her.

" How many times I told you not to knock on my door when you come?"
Saying this he hugged her tightly as his life depended on it.

" I missed you so much." He whispered inhaling her fragnance.

She too hugged him but stayed quiet.

" Is everything okay? You look so dull." He asked concerned looking at her calmness and she just nodded her head in yes.

" Come." He dragged her inside closing the door of his cabin.

" What happened?" He asked her.

" You don't even have time for me nowadays." She said looking down.

" Ofcourse I have! From where that thought even occured to you?" He asked and she shrugged.

He sighed.

" I know work has been hectic from last two weeks..... I am sorry if I made you feel like that." He said holding her hands.

" I promise to make it up to you." He said sincerely and she nodded her head looking at him with a small smile.

" Thank you." He said pecking her lips and she blushed.

" God! How much I missed you!" He said kissing her hands.

" Yeah that's why you didn't bother to meet me since two weeks." She said acting angry at him.

" Piyu yaar.....I am sorry. These new deals and projects are consuming a lot of my time." He pleaded her and she sighed.