Chapter 69

She was afraid looking at the sudden appearance of something covered in black in front of her.

She closed her mouth with her hands looking at it with wide eyes.

She blinked her eyes to see if it will disappear but no, all she could see was black.

Her heart was racing and she was panting heavily and her mouth was closed.

She gasped when that something was turning towards her and when she saw what was that something, she looked horrified.

Tears flowed from her eyes when she saw that something was none other than her Sammy.

" Sammy!" She exclaimed and hugged him making both of them fall on the ground.

" Piyu?" He called her concerned.

She was sniffing and he was rubbing her back to calm her down. They both stayed like that for sometime in eachother arms forgetting about their surroundings.

When she realised their position on the ground she got up quickly adjusting her clothes.

" What were you doing here?"

They both asked each other at the same time.

" I was hiding."

Again they answered at the same time.

They both looked at each other with wide eyes.

" You were hiding?"

Words came out of their mouths again at the same time making them sigh.

" Why?"

They both asked each other again at the same time and groaned loudly.

" Wait! I will ask first and you answer me." Piyu said quickly before he says the same thing.

" Ok." He said.

" What are you doing here?" She asked him frowning.

" My family brought me here to meet a girl." He said calmly.

She was silent for a moment grasping what he just said.

" What! You came here to see a girl?" She shouted at him angrily.

" Yes." He said enjoying her anger.

" How dare you to come and see another girl?" She shouted clutching his collar tightly in her fists.

He looked at her who is fuming with anger and he was enjoying her jealousy.

" Answer me Sammy." She yelled looking into his eyes.

Looking at her angry face so close to him, Sam just wants to grab and kiss her but he controlled himself and thought to clear her misunderstanding first.

" Piyu, I didn't know. My sister and mother didn't inform me about this until we reached here. So, when I got the chance, I quickly escaped from meeting the girl and came here to hide myself." He explained cupping her cheeks.

" Are you saying me the truth?" She asked calmly but fear was there in her eyes.

" Piyu, I would never lie to you. I cannot think about anyone else in your place......I love you." He said honestly and she hugged him tightly.

" I love you too......" She mumbled against his chest making him smile.

" So tell me now, why are you hiding in the bushes and what are you doing here?" He asked her frowning.

" I came here to meet the boy's family for a marriage proposal." She said skeptically.

" WHAT!" He yelled in rage.