Epilogue

Everyone was wearing purple. Nayeon's favourite color. Tears were visible in their eyes. Everyone were in tears. Everyone was sad.

Jungkook slowly stood up when it's his time to say his last goodbye.

"S-she was one of the bravest and strongest girl I've met. She managed to stay strong even tho I've been pushing her away... She's the bravest cause she faced that sickness of her alone in our house...she's... She's my wife and it will remain that way... I don't know where to start after this.. But...i know it will take years and years to move on from this one... I know she will always be there..in my side. "

WHEN that happened 5 years ago, Jungkook didn't even eat for the whole week. He was just in his room. Thinking where to start but then there was this blue butterfly.

That butterfly entered his room and landed on his forehead.

He didn't care. Until he realised what Nayeon said when she was In her goodbye state Ill be always right here.

It was Nayeon, She was there. She was always there. She never left him alone. She never really bid goodbye. Nayeon was always watching him.

Jungkook moved on but the pain is still there. He promised Nayeon that he will be a better person.

Jungkook went to the cemetery to visit Nayeon. This is what he have been doing. After work he'll always visit Nayeon in the cementery. Bring flowers with him.

He sat on the grass and opened his snacks...

"Hey Hon. Today I went to a meeting and It was so stressful. Taehyung invested on my company. Jimin promoted my company. Namjoon helped. Everyone was there to help the company grow more after the falling down two years ago...

Do you know nabong that Taehyung said that he'll leave us soon? Isn't it sad? Cause you just left 5 years ago then he'll leave us suddenly? He didn't have any sickness... Psh. That boy really predicting suff... By the way...

He was flirting with Sana... He said he loves one of your best friend. I will kick him for you if he'll break Sana's heart cause that girl was like my sister and that Minatozaki is your bestie so don't yah worry.. "

He looked at the sky... Looked down Then stared talking again..

"And.... I'm not seeing any girls right now.. Because you my hon, will always be my love. Until the day I'll die.. My Heart only belongs to you.."

He stood up and cleaned his dirty knees "ill leave now Nabong... Tomorrow again!"

Jungkook rode his car out of the cementery. When a truck was heading towards him! It all happened just in seconds... Then..

BOOM! Everything went black. Jungkook was lying on the ground bathing his own blood.

Our time in this world is unpredictable. So love your love ones. Say your i love yous. Avoid hurting each other. In this world the only constant thing is change. Be a better person everyday. Like the saying in Filipino "Nasa huli ang pagsisisi" it means that "Only in the end you'll realise and regret." So everyone, Think before you act. Think about others. Spread love and positivity. We only have each other.

THE END

🦋🦋🦋

make sure to check our DEAR DECEMBER in my profile!