Chapter Thirteen

2 days and counting down.
I'm in bed. My body can't take it anymore. I gave all of my strength yesterday with Jihyo and Mina.

Looking at the sealing every milliseconds of my past memories came.

"Happy birthday Nayeon!!!" Mina shouted happily with Jeong and Momo at the side.

"Thank you guys so much..." I hugged them when I let go,everyone was shock when Jihyo came with beer cans and bbq.

My parents are too busy that they always forgets my birthday. Well, if they remember they would only give me a gift then poof! They're not present.

I was always hungry about my parents's attention. One time when I went home and had a perfect score in math, I was about to show them but they were busy in their phones.

When I went to their office to surprise them they were at meeting for the whole day.

I was left alone at the lobby for 7 hours. They also forced me to study Business even though I got no interest in it. They had high expectations that I need to reach.

If things get complicated and if I'll defend myself, they will trow that "I made you live a expensive life." Yes, they did and I'm thankful for that but it's still my life, isn't it?

Even with those, I was always understanding and had patience with them. I love them, still.

But when I grew up, I was happy that finally, I'm free. Not until, I found out something. Forever, I'll be in chain.

They arranged me with someone whom I barely know. I was so mad about it.

They arrange a marriage for me and Jungkook. I wasn't ready to get married. I want to find true love.

Not knowing anything they forced me. They say if I'll not sign the marriage contract Jihyo's hospital. Jeong's company Momo's career Mina's hard work and my other friends will face hell.

I didn't have a choice. I signed the contract and we lived... Happily

Every morning there's Jungkook who cooks breakfast.

He will pack my lunch and he always kiss my forehead if he'll head out.

Why can't I bring back the time? Why can't the world just create a time machine to bring back the past? Why can't I go back to the times when I was happy. When we were happy. When everything's alright. Damn him and his mix signals. I'm trying to move forward. Is he tricking me again?

I was clouded with thoughts that I forgot about reality. Tik and Tok time is running out my body is giving up. Maybe, my life will finally be mine in the next life.

Dear September,

How I want to say that
you were there too early.
I hope you didn't come
But what can I do,
September your the month
Where I told him my last
Goodbye. Goodbye that
Will last forever..

September is the month will I say my last Good morning Good afternoon goodnight and my last goodbye.

My last I love you,I miss you, I care for you, take care and my last I'm sorry

My last words, last night, last seconds, I'll say my last thank you.

My childhood & my teenage times wasn't good. But when I met them. When I met my friends and him, my black and white life became colorful.

After Thunderstorms there will be rainbows. After pain and sacrifices there will be happiness. Maybe someone we will get to that purple line.

After pain that I'll cause there will be smiles if they'll remember the happiness I gave them.

Did I really gave them happiness or completly pain?

I hope I already did the right thing. The things that I just do.
I hope that all the things I did was enough.

Tomorrow I'll say my last thank you and I'll give them my last hug.

😭😭😭

A/N : Yes, I'm still alive. Lol.