Chapter Sixteen

A/N:

Pls Read this chapter every single word...!!! This chapter is the last one huhu..

Thankyou for reading this book till the end!!! Even tho I update so late lol
I love you all!!! 💜

👆👆👆👆👆👆Music on the top.

-Maxine

✨✨✨

Today is the day.  The day that I'll finally bid goodbye to the people whom I care and I love the most.

I always think that my mom never loved me but when I saw her here today, kneeling and was with me all the time. I now came to realise, she does love me. My parents do love me.

The door opened revealing my mom and my dad their eyes were puffy.

Mom knelt once again like what she did earlier this morning. She's beside the hospital bed and whispered,  "N-nayeon, were sorry. We're truly are. I'm so so sorry, darling. I'm sorry." tears kept falling from her galaxy like eyes. "We shouldn't have hurt you when you were in your 7 to 16 old. We thought it was the best for y-you sorry, sorry. S-sorry, darling."

She was trying to sound like sweet but she failed her voice cracked and she started sobbing even more louder.

"Darling, to be honest I'm not ready yet... I-I don't think I can take it... You're our only princess. I don't know what to do if you'll leave us like this but daughter if you can't take it anymore. We w-will try to be strong..." My dad's voice was begging but I couldnt do anything.

This was my faith.
This was planed.
This will be the end.

"m----mom, d-dad I--I'm s----sor---ry" My voice flew in the air and my parents both nodded and hugged me.

My mom suddenly spoke still crying "I-its okay sweetie... Its okay..."

"D-----dad?"

My dad stood up and started crying hard. "darling... You....you....c-can rest now..."

"d----dad I---- lo.... ve you..."

He nodded "I love you too darling and I know. I know you love me too." he smiled with tears coming from his eyes.

"How about me Nayeon? How about me sweetie?" It was my mom who's still hugging me.

"I l..... love y---you t..too...my m... mom.."

"We love you... Darling..." they both said in chorus.

✨✨✨

I was sleeping when the door opened and it was,

Jungkook.

His smile wasn't fake but it was sad. Eyes never lied to assume that he cared for me after all. Does he love me too? He loves me, right?

"H-hey."

He came near me and sat at the chair beside my bed.

"Do y-you need something? W-water perhaps? D-do you w-wanna have some a-apple?"

"J....... Jun.... ngkook...."

He looked at me directly in my eyes then he started crying! His tears fell and his sobbing was heard all over the room.

But the typical Jungkook tured around. Just like the old times, he doesn't want to let me see his weak side.