Chapter Eight

Six days left.

The doctor called and told me to stay in bed. If I will stand up and work, my head will really hurt. 

When Jungkook arrived last night he seemed to be in a bad mood so I didn't bother to disturb him. He will just hate me more.

He asked if I cooked dinner my heart was so nervous because I didn't. I tought he will eat dinner with his girlfriend again.

When I told him I did not. I closed my eyes and waited for him to shout at me but he didn't instead he told me to sleep already...

I'm asking my self up until now, why is he acting like that?

Today is Tuesday and it's 5:00 in the morning. Yes, the doctor told me to stay in bed but I really need to cook breakfast for us. If not then who will do it? I really want to eat my own cooking so I'm not really into ordering.

I was thinking on what to cook and while walking down the stairs, my feet suddenly slipped!

My body rolled from the stairs down to the tiles of our house my head hit the ground and felt blood all around. It hurts. Really hurts.

"H-help"  I whispered. My breathing is getting weaker and weaker

I can't move even an inch of my finger. My eyes are slowly closing as my sight is getting blurry.

My breathing is getting weak....so weak....Is this the end...?

I hope, if this is really the end, I hope people around me will accept my fate. I hope they will just suffer in days and I hope they will continue their lives happily.

My eyes were slowly closing and I didn't know what happened next.

###

A/N : this is dedicated to my readers...I was energized and Inspired by your comments who kept on saying 'pls update' thankyou for waiting❤ A shout out to the first reader next chap❤

But....Is there a next chapter? :)

Hahaha just kidding...

TO BE CONTINUED.