Chapter Ten

J K

"JK. Let's go to the mall later buy me the newest gucci bag."))

"Y-yes.."

(("Where are you Jk? Why am I hearing some beep sound? Are you in the hospital?"))

"Yea... Nayeon.. Got in an accident.."

(("Ohhh~~ the bitch got in an accident, that's nice. So...see you later okay? You know what will happen if you won't come."))

"Yes. See you."

*BEEP *BEEP *BEEP

I fucking hate myself.

NAYEON

I awoke feeling so weak. My head hurts and I can't barely move.

Who saved me?
Was it him?
Why did he do that?

I scanned the whole room. All I can see are the white walls and some furnitures. He's not here. What do I expect? Probably he's with his girl.

I heard knockings and then a doctor in his early 30's with some nurses came inside.

"Mr. Jeon--" He looked around until his eyes landed on me "Mrs. Jeon you're awake..."

"Yes. Where's my husband?" I asked hoping for answers.

"Wasn't he here? I saw him earlier on the couch. I guess he left, maybe he went on the cafeteria to get some food."

As if he will do that. I bet he's with his girlfriend again.

"Mrs. Jeon..i just found something about your health you have--"

"Yes, cancer. Yes, Doctor Kang. I have it and my husband doesn't know anything. Please keep it a secret from him."

Then that looks was again shown, the 'I feel sorry for you' look. He respectfully told the nurses to leave us alone.

He nodded, looked at me then spoke "Alright. But let me check on you first." by that he checked my head and some devices near me.

"What happened to me doc?"

"You fell and luckily Jungkook saw you.. Psh. Funny but he really called his assistant for the chopper---"

"Chopper?"

"Yes. He really called his airline company. He was so worried, I can tell. He even shouted at his assistant telling him to go at your rooftop as fast as he can."

"Really?"

"Yup. So you Bongs better tell him about you're sickness. I know you only have some days left and your condition is getting worse. We advice you to stay in the hospital."

"I think I only got 5 days."

"Five?! There's no scientific explanation about that but I do believe in miracles. Look at you, you're a walking miracle. How come you can still stand up, clean, talk when you have that sickness? Why did you have that sickness. " He smiled again. this time, bitterly.

"I feel dead. My head hurts and I can't walk properly now. I refuse to stay here."

"I will miss you, Nayeon. Me and my wife. If you found this earlier I will do my best for you to just live longer."

"Why are you calm Daniel?"

"I might be calm right now but I'm really breaking into pieces inside knowing that you're going to die."

"Pls tell Jihyo about this and pls tell her that I'm going to be okay--"

"Tell me what?" both me and Daniel looked at the one who talked. Jihyo.

"Hon... I---"

"Tell me unnie." Jihyo. "W-what were you talking about" her voice was shaky.

"Yah. Jihyo don't cry I'm not even talking yet. Well, Im suffering in some serious disease. I have c-cancer."

"Unnie." Then she hugged me. She hugged me so tightly. "Don't go. Don't leave me here."

If only I can.

"I'm sorry for not telling you sooner. I was scared and worried."

I can hear her sobs. Gosh. It breaks my heart.

"A-are you going to tell M-mina about this?" she asked still hugging me.

"I don't know. I'm afraid to tell her."

"Pls tell her Nayeon. She needs to know."

"Im going to tell her tommorow. Jihyo, please stop crying."

"Is there any chances huh?" she broke her hugged and looked at her husband "Hey, Daniel Kang. Is there any chance? Tell me or I'll break your leg."

"HEY. JIHYO." I warned her.

"Hon..." Daniel looked down "There's no chance. She found out late. If only there's a chance for her to survive I'll be the one who will operate her but hon, there's no chance and please." he looked at Jihyo "Stop with those threats, it's scary!"

Jihyo Stated to cry and hugged Daniel. "Pabo! I was just kidding... I was just---" then she sobbed.

I'm sorry. I only I can fight. If only I found this much eariler.

TO BE CONTINUED...