Chapter Eleven

A/N : WooOo I'm back. uwu thank you for voting and for the comments I appreciate it a lot. I was inspired again by the votes that's why is updated. Thank you again.

Happy reading!💕

💗💗💗

October 29.
Four days left.
Time go by so fast.

Today, I'll tell Mina about what's happening to me recently.

: Mina-ri San Jose Hospital room 178.

I texted her. I'm so afraid to tell her but I need to. I must do it. She deserves to know it. She's a part of my life and will be a part forever.

While waiting someone opened the door. It was the most unexpected guest, Jeon Jungkook.

"You're awake? Daniel told me about it..."

As he paused, my heart started beating so fast. He told him what? About my secret? Please, I hope not.

"A-about?" My voice was shaky. I can't even look at his eyes.

"About you being awake. Stupid." He replied. Thank God he didn't tell him.

"By the way, I'm just here because I'll pay the bills but tell me if you need anything." he added then walked out from the room.

What's wrong with him? He's giving me mix signals.

: I'm going home. I'll just go in that hospital tomorrow. Text or call me if you need anything, okay?

: I'm sorry

That was Jungkook's text message.

He's being weird again. He's confusing me day by day but then, I'm again all alone now.
The room was so silent that only the beeping sound of some monitors can be heared.

And there it is again... The over thinking. My mind was then again filled with what ifs.

What if I wasn't diagnosed with it?
Was if we never met?
What if he's just pretending that he hates me?
That he actually still loves me.

Why are you thinking about him again? He's probably with his girlfriend.

It hurts... Why are my tears kept on falling? Aren't they tired?

You already accepted it Nayeon right? You already told yourself that what makes you happy is seeing him happy right? But is it good? Meeting up with another girl while you're married?

What's in her that's different from me? Is she better? Is Jungkook's girlfriend better that me?

Why... Wh---

Someone knock on the door. Seems like my Mina-ri has arrived. I wiped my tears off and took my mask, a happy one. Smiling like there's nothing wrong.

"Come in..."

"Nayeon-unnie! Are you okay? What happened? Is this something bad?! My God unnie I was so worried!"

"I'm okay Mina."

"YOU SURE???"

"Yes."

"Thank God! I was really driving like a jet... Anyway how are you? Is Jungkook still an----"

"Mina."

"Sorry... I just can't help it. How can he hurt you, huh? You deserve the world. I mean, you deserve more than the world. Nayeon-unnie if you really love him just let him go. Divorce with him. You deserve better. And---"

"Mina..."

"Nayeon. Listen he. is. an. asshole. He chose trash over treasure. He chose his girlfriend over you. How could he do that?! You're the most precious girl I've met unnie! You are! And I dont know what to do if you're going to d--"

"Mina I'm dying..."

Silence over silence. I finally told her. I'm stopping my self from crying again.

"What are you saying. Stop joking..."

"You know I'm not Mina and I only got days left, Mina. I'm  sorry for not telling you earlier. I was scared and I found out too late. Mina, I'm sorry."

"NO! THIS IS NOT TRUE! NAYEON UNNIE YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU'RE GOING TO ATTEND MY WEEDING RIGHT?!"

"I'm so--"

"You told me that you're going to be a good aunt to my future kids. You told me unnie... You told me... What now?" her tears fell. It hurts seeing her like this. This is why I can't tell her. She will be like this. And now it's happening.

"Mina..."

She knelt . She knelt Infront of me!

"Unnie...I'm begging please don't leave me..."

"Mina-ri... I can't. If only I can, I will do it right away. Mina, please don't kneel. You know I hate it."

By that she stood up.

"Mina... I already accepted it. I think it's better right? You said you hate Jungkook. See there will be no Jungkook anymore. Don't worry I'll attend your wedding I'll be a butterfly you like butterflies right? And I will be watching my little Mina from above I will do it as your unnie. And also... I will be a great protector to your kids. I promise. God has plans. He has plans and there are so called challenges that we can surpass right? You are strong. Let's take and let's accept God's plan for me."

Shes sobbing while hugging me. I'm so sorry, Minri.

"Alright, unnie!" she again stood up "Ill be strong!" then again she hugged me. "How many days left unnie?"

"Four..."

"F-four? I'm going to stay here whole day tomorrow. We will have a girls day."

"Okay!"

"I love you unnie... As a friend!"

"Silly..."

"I love you too as a friend!"

She smiled fakely that seems like she realized something.

"I wish I only got that sickness... You don't deserve it." she said.

TO BE CONTINUED...