Chapter Twelve

3 days left.

My hair was all gone.
Thankfully Mina and Jihyo bought a very beautiful wig for me. It was so soft and super black too.

Today, we will have a girls day in my hospital room. I suggested to go home but the doctors said it's better for me to be here.

I hate being in the hospital. It makes me feel like I'm in prison.

I was searching for what outfit should I wear when the closet's door opened.

Standing there was a man. A man that once was mine. His beautiful Ash back hair his pinkish lips his sharp nose and his brown eyes.

"Kookie." I whispered "What do you want?" I asked calmly.

"Where are you going?" He asked back with his cold voice.

"I'm not going anywhere. We're just going to have a girls day here in my room."

"Alright. Take care of yourself well. Call me if you need anything."

By that he left me, confused.

🌟🌟🌟

Finally, after waiting for so long, The girls has arrived. Jihyo is with her cute pony tails and Mina was with her long blonde beautiful hair. They wore minimal make up and casual outfits.

We ate salad and chicken breast together while recalling some of our sentimental memories. The ones like when Jihyo accidentally back hugged a stranger thinking that it was us. The time when Mina danced in stage for her grades and the time when I left the country with them just to buy a certain bag.

Speaking of buying, we are now online shopping. I bought all the stuffs that I want. From expensive rings to watches. I decided to buy gifts for them too. I bought Jungkook a watch, Necklace for both Jihyo and Mina. I also bought bracelets for my other girl friends.

"Nayeon, you're crying." Jihyo hugged me. Her hugged helped. It made me calm and safe. Mina got Jelousy and hugged me as well.

"It's supposed to be a fun day!" Jihyo was sulky.

"Sorry. I can't help it."

"The silence is so loud." Mina broke the deafening silence.

"You know if I can invent something. I'll make a time machine so that we can go back to the past right our wrong doings and will prepare for the risk in the future." Mina shared.

"For me, I won't. The past is precious because of this we were able to survive the challenges we face now. We have learned something." Jihyo added.

"Like what I've said, We can face the challenges properly this time if we have a time machine. We can stop Nayeon from marrying his husband."

"No life is perfect. It doesn't have to be perfect. That's the main point of the failed challenges, to learn."

"Alright you two! That's enough. You guys are really addicted to debates, huh?"

"We ain't the debate duo for nothing."

"How about you? Would you invent a time machine to go back at the past or no?"

"For me? I won't. Time is a difficult thing to mess up with. Things will drastically change. Who knows? I won't be able to meet you if I'll change the past. You know, we're too focused on the negatives that we forgot the Happy memories we got. Why? Because there's too much positive than negative that's why we get to notice the negative more because you can just count it by hand unlike the positive ones who will make you go insane if you will count how many times it happened."

"Okay! I give up." Mina laughed.

"You're too precious to be in the hospital bed, unnie." It was Jihyo with her teary eyes. "Get up, will you? I want to see you more."

I'll fight. I'm willing to but what if there's nothing fight for at the first place.Willingness is useless if even at start there was no chance for me to fight.

If even at the beginning there was no fighting, just hoping. Just praying and just waiting. If only I can fight this. If only I can.

"Were going to miss you, Nayeon unnie. We will always be there..." Mina said.

"NO, I will be there. I will be at your side forever." I smiled, stood up, went to them and hugged them.

"We will miss eachother... I love you guys so much and I'll be there just one call away..." I whispered enough for them to hear.

I'm going to miss them... Badly.

TO BE CONTIUED...