"He is an office boy?" Fern didn't believe what she said.

"Yup. What's the problem Fern?" Pie didn't understand what bothered Fern that much with her answer.

"He is an office boy and he can use that luxury big motorbike?" Fern utters word by word.

"I don't know what kind of motorbike is that but I know it is so expensive Pie." Fern added. Pie answers Fern with a loud laugh.

 "Pie, why you laugh at me." Fern cups Pie's face with her hands.

"Well, his parents are well off and he is actually can get what he want but his parents don't want to pamper him. He works at his father's company and live by his own. He got that motorbike after he persuade his father to buy his one." Pie answers long to feed Fern's curiosity.

 "Oh." Fern's jaw dropped as she know that Kim is really rich.

 "Then what makes you love him?" Fern utters her other question to Pie.

"Do I have to answer that?" Pie hesitates to answer Fern.

"Yes. You can pull back your words just now." Fern smirks.

 "Well, he never did anything special or out of ordinary. We meet and we talk about what ever crossed our mind at that moment. Yet, however mundane the topic, there was something inspirational about the way he talked or maybe it was the way he listened. He is a good listener who made me feel my comments were importance and a confidante who could always be trusted. His warmth, his humour, his kindness were like rays of light beaming into a stark ugly room." Pie pauses for a moment.

As she wants to continue, Fern cuts her. "Aihh, it's enough. Stop your cheesy things." Fern covers Pie's mouth with her palm.

"Just now, you are the one who ask me that!" Pie removes Fern's hands from her mouth.

            "Pie, let me see your 'perfect' boyfriend." Fern pleads to Pie while holding Pie's hands.

 "He is not here. How I'm going to show him to you." Pie chuckles.

 "You don't have his picture?" Fern still want to have a look on Pie's boyfriend figure.

 "Erm.. I think I have his picture in my phone. Our selfie picture together. Try have a look in my gallery." Pie said while handed her phone to Fern.

Fern quickly grabs the phone and browse Pie's picture. Fern scrolls down the album and finally she stops at one picture. She gasped.

"P-Pie, this is your boyfriend?" Fern stammers on asking that to Pie.

"Yup. Why Fern?" Pie feels uneasy when she heard Fern was stammered

. "Oh nothing. He is so handsome." Fern lied to Pie. "Is there anything wrong Fern?" Pie can feel Fern hides something from her.

"PICK ME UP! PICK ME UP!" Pie's phone rings and at the same time save Fern from answering Pie. Kim's name appears on the screen.

"Pie, Kim call you." Fern hands the phone to Pie.

"Hello Kim. Okay." Pie answers and ends the call at a short time.

"Fern, Kim has already waiting for me outside. I'll go first." Pie informs to Fern and makes her way leaving the bistro.

            "Kimmy!" Pie walks to the usual spot where Kim waits for her.

 "Pie. Lets go home. We need to hurry. I think it's going to rain." Kim said while observing the dark night skies. Flashes of lightning lit up the darkened skies followed by cracks of thunder as though in reply. Kim helps Pie to wear the helmet and speeds her motorbike.

The speed of motorbike couldn't fight the mother nature. Suddenly it began to rain cats and dogs when they are at the middle of the road to home. Kim has to stop her motorbike and find a shelter.

 "Huish, raining at late night. What kind of season is now" Kim mumbles alone.

 "Pie, wear this. You might catch a cold." Kim wraps Pie's body with her jacket.

"Kimmy, it would be good if we have car." Pie pouts her lips to Kim. Kim stares her beloved girlfriend and then look away to the skies which keeps spilling its contents mercilessly to each and every exposed surface.

            At the other side of the road, Fern stops her car across the road where the couple shelter themselves from the downpour.

 "Is that really you Kim?" She stares from distance with her observing sight.