Chapter 61: Sealed Letter

Start from the beginning

At first, I was not sure if cooking together was a good idea since his first time cooking for me was a pressure test devised by my brother.

But he seems to enjoy my little lessons and has even been receptive whenever I touch him to demonstrate certain methods.

And he proved to be a good student. He learned how to cook hash from scratch and even knew that I like my bacon chewy with a bit of crisp on the outside.

I think I discovered another side of him today and it made me fall for him again.

"Let's do this tomorrow as well," he said to me as he ate the simple arugula salad I made. "I had no idea cooking with you feels so natural."

"Really? Y-you would like that?"

"Yes. I would love to cook for you and surprise you with breakfast in bed duchess but I also love your presence in the kitchen while I fry or...burn food."

"Well, if the chef does not mind. I am okay with it. Oh!" I leaned over to him and wiped off a bit of omelet from the side of his mouth and ate it. " You had a little something there Hehehe.."

I smiled as his movements on the table froze as he started scooting near me and suddenly dipped his finger on the jam pot and smeared my lips with the sticky substance.

Instinctively, my tongue moved to lick it up but he saw that as an opening and swooped down to lick my jam covered lips and nibble on them.

I moaned as his sudden attack made my lower region throb badly that I had to press my legs together as my nipples pebbled against my bra.

"Le-Leone..."I made a sound between a giggle and moan as he licked me clean before closing the distance and kissing me silly, pressing me against his virile body.

A few shuffling sounds and female giggles made us stop as we turned to see two maids with dessert trays.

Their faces were slightly pink as they set the apple pie and clotted cream down before leaving us as they whispered in French.

"Uhmmm...." I blushed as I tried to pull away. "They caught us."

He did not let me go through. Instead, he nuzzled my ear and chuckled.

"So? I don't mind showing everyone." he murmured hotly.

I stayed still and let him hug me. I was told by the housekeeper that I was the first woman he ever brought to his chateau. The only female exceptions to stay here with him were Catherine and his mother.

It made me feel honored and more aware of him.

"Mmmmmhmmm..." I blushed, even more, when he is still hugging me. "Okay, I guess this is nice. The weather is chilly so..."

"Should I have the maids adjust the thermostats?" he asked.

"No need. I have a fiancee to keep me warm." I smiled as his looks turned soft as he nuzzled my temple.

Until we were interrupted by Mrs. Dubois this time and she did not seem to mind us cuddling but I told Leone to let go as she approached us.