Chapter 16

(A/N: I promised another chapter,so here it is!

!!Rick Riordan's characters are not mine!!

(English is not my main language so if their are any mistakes pleas let me now!))

Word count: 748
Posted: January 21 2020

Chapter 16

Leo POV

I was working on a new weapon we were trying to build when I heard Nyssa call my name,
'Leo!' I sigh, 'Coming!' I yelled back.

When I got to Nyssa I saw that calliope was there to,
'hey.' I said, 'would you like to tour her around bunker 9?' Nyssa asked, I didn't now why I had to tour her around but I said, 'sure, why not.' And with that Nyssa left, 'what was her name again?' She asked, 'Nyssa.' I answered. 'Shall we begin?' I asked, 'let's go.'

Calliope POV

We started the tour in the back of the bunker were a lot of old machines, and scrap metal laid scattered around the floor and in tables.

'What is all this?' I asked, 'most of all this we don't even now.' He replied, 'but there are some working machines left and we're trying to figure out what to do with the rest.'

He looked at me and asked, 'where were you at breakfast?'
'On Olympus talking with my dad.' 'Ah, what did you found out?'
'Not much.' I told him about what I knew and we continued the tour.

I was inperst, the bunker was bigger than I thought, than in the corner of my eye, I saw a blueprint of camp laying on the floor, already half faded away but you could still see some of the cabins, than a question domed in my head,

'How old is the bunker?' He stopt walking and thought for a moment tapping his hand against his leg in a pattern,
'We don't know, it is one of the oldest things here, there are a lot of doors here and there and we're trying to open them so we could find something that could help us with finding out how old the bunker is but most of the doors got stuck over the years, all summed up, the bunker is old.'
I nodded

After a good 25 minutes I had learned a lot about the bunker and some of the machines here, and were heading back to the entrance when I spotted Festus.

'Hey, Festus.' I said, and went over to him, 'can you tell me some more about hem? I got the feeling it is yours.' I laughed a bit and so did Leo.

I looked back at him and he smiled, 'of cours.' I had the feeling he liked talking about him.

He told me about finding him, going on a quest with him, piper and Jason, he also told me about the big battle with Gaia and getting calypso. I didn't know who this calypso was but I wasn't going to ask him now, maybe a would meet her soon.

I became good friends with the Hephaestus cabin and stayed for a little while playing with Harley, he was the most adorable thing ever. After another hour I said goodbye and went to go training.

On the end of the day I went to go look for Annabeth, I wondered if she had found anything about the bow I didn't know yet.

I found Annabeth at the beach with Percy,

'Hey,' I waved at the two of them,
'sorry to interrupt you guys.' I said, Percy laughed, 'no problem, what's wrong?'
'Nothing I was just wondering if you-' I pointed at Annabeth, '-knew more about the bow, or if you found anything about it?'
She shook her head, 'not much, only that a few children of Apollo can use it, but you probably already knew that.' I nodded,
'But if you find anything Els just let me know.' She nodded and I left, leaving the two alone.

When it was time to go to sleep I could not stop thinking about the next quest, if Chiron was right, soon there would've a new quest, I hoped it would be difficult.
After another hour I finally fell into a dreamless sleep.

(A/N: I do not any of the Characters from Rick Riordan!!)

If you liked it don't forget to vote and comment,)

(🏹 need of inspiration:
if anyone has some cool or funny ideas for the story let me know!! I wil try and use it in one of the chapters, and tag you!!🏹)