London.

(A/N: like I promised I would post another chapter this week, so enjoy!
I do not own any of the characters from Rick Riordan!)
English is not my main language so if their are any mistakes pleas let me now!)

Chapter 9

Calliope POV

When Leo told us to get some sleep, I didn't think twice, I didn't now how you sleep on dragon tho, so I tried sleeping up sitting, but when I fell asleep I thing I fell over. I didn't have a call sleep however, the voice kept repeating the same sentences from the night before only the deadline was now over 4 days.

When I woke up in the morning, I had indeed falen over, apparently I had slept with my head on Leo's back, I sat up straight and apologised, 'sorry, that I used you as a pillow.' 'Hey, I don't mind, if I did I would have woke you up, it's pretty difficult sleeping on a dragon.' I looked back and saw that Annabeth was still asleep, she was using me as a pillow. It tried not to wake her up, when i asked Leo, 'are we almost there?' He nodded, 'we didn't get attacked so that's great, but something did happened last night.' He paused a bit to let it sink in, 'something appeared right in front of us, an image of a place, I think it was London.' I looked back to Annabeth, she was still sleeping, 'how do you now it was London?' I asked him, 'I saw the Big Ben, and a big studio or something.' I looked in front of us and saw land. 'How long thill we land?' I asked, 'about 10 minutes or something, so you can wake up Annabeth.' I did, and after a few minutes we were flying over London.

London is a beautiful city, you must have been there at least ones. Leo told Annabeth what he told me and we decided to look for a place we're we can eat, close to the Big Ben.

After we ate something we had been thinking around what that other place could have been. 'See, I told you London was the right place.' Annabeth said, 'a lot of special and magical weapons are being made here, I don't no why, but even if an image of London appeared, this has to be the right place.' We nodded while we walked past the Big Ben. I looked around a bit and when we were walking a bus drove past us, and I recognised a familiar face on it, 'wait, Leo, didn't you said you also saw a studio like building?' 'Yeah why.' Because I think I now where we have to be.' They looked confused, then I pointed to the bus that had stopped for a red light.
Our next stop, the Harry Potter studios.

!!I do not any of the Characters from Rick Riordan!!

If you liked it don't forget to vote and comment,
Every week will come a new chapter!