We arrive!

(A/N: like I promised another chapter is released, enjoy!
I do not own any of the characters from Rick Riordan!)
English is not my main language so if their are any mistakes pleas let me now!)

Chapter 13

Annabeth POV

We arrived at camp halfblood and everyone came running towards us, I saw Percy with a relieved expression on his face. We landed and I ran towards him, we hugged and kissed, I now, I wasn't gone for that long but still I missed him.

Calliope helped Leo down who was still a bit dizzy, he looked a lot better already after a little bit of ambrosia, we had told him on the way back what had happened and he told us what he had done to slow down the monster. Leo got of and stumbled a bit almost falling before leaning on Festus and looking around like nothing had happened, the Hephaestus cabin ran towards him and Harley takels him in a big hug and ended up falling both to the ground, 'watch out I'm still a bit light headed from hitting my head.' He said before sitting up straight, he ruffled Harley's hair before getting up with the help of nyssa.

Calliope ran towards the Apollo campers, her siblings, and than showed her new bow, first they backed up and looked at her horrified, than they started to ask questions and looking at it in surprise. I waved at Chiron to follow me, who was on his way and went to Calliope.

'...is his bow?!' Will was saying, calliope nodded, 'it glows to.' She said proudly, Chiron walked over to us and stood next to me, 'I didn't now that the weapon would be Apollo's now.' He said a little bit confused. And the the bow decided to glow again, the Apollo campers gasped in amazement, 'cool.' They all said, Leo walked over to us, he walked like he was a little drunk so with the help of nyssa he managed to not fall over. 'Sorry to interrupt the cool moment but could I get a little bit of ambrosia?' He asked will, 'sure, but what happened and where did you guys went to?' I did a quick explanation and Leo told his part of distracting the monster, meanwhile he ate a little bit of ambrosia. 'Wow, way better, the world isn't spinning anymore now, thanks.' Will nodded and focust on the bow, 'what are we gonna do whit it?' Calliope asked, we all looked at Chiron, he wasn't paying attention so I clapped a few times in front of him, he came back in focus and asked, 'what?!' While looking at everyone, 'what are we gonna do whit it?' Calliope repeated herself, Chiron looked at her and said, 'I think you could better ask your father, he wanted you to find it so that would be the best to do.' We nodded and we went out separate ways after Chiron told us to get some rest, calliope went to her cabin, Leo went to his but because Harley clung to one of his legs it would take a while to get there, I went to my own cabin and collapsed on the bad and drifted into a dream less sleep.

(A/N: I do not any of the Characters from Rick Riordan!!)

¡Sorry for the short chapter¡

If you liked it don't forget to vote and comment,
Every week will come a new chapter!!