Chapter 29: A Future's Intent

The morning continued, Heidi was prettying herself up. Cesar walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her saying "my sweet hippo~" Heidi giggles and said "my handsome raven~" as she kissed him and rub his back. Heidi said "you remember we have an appointment with the wedding planner soon?" Cesar said "yes I remember," as he strokes her back and kisses her back. Heidi said "let's hope they'll be able to see our vision." Cesar smiles and said "I think they will for sure." He kisses her once more and asked "have you eaten breakfast yet?" Heidi said "nope not yet darling." Cesar strokes her belly and said "I'll go cook us up something." Heidi smiles and kisses him saying "I love you so much Cesar." Cesar smiles and strokes her back saying "I love you more my sweet Heidi~" As he soon walked into the kitchen to cook breakfast. Cesar began cooking until he heard a knock at the door. He went to open the door and saw Marshmelo Fluff and a tall buff looking penguin. Cesar said "oh hey Marshmelo, what are you doing here?" Marshmelo Fluff said "well I thought I'd help out in this wedding business, afterall my husband is the wedding planner master." Marshmelo Fluff giggles and said "oh that's right you don't know him, introduce yourself." The buff penguin had a deep seductive voice, saying "hey, my name is Richard, I've heard a lot about you and Heidi from this little cutie." He held his flipper out to Cesar and Cesar shook hands with Richard. Cesar said "nice to meet you Richard, come inside and I'll go get Heidi." Cesar lets them in and they walk inside. Cesar walks into the bedroom saying "the wedding planners are here, come out when you can." As he sets a plate of pancakes and walks out to Marshmelo Fluff and Richard. Cesar sat down next to them and said "Heidi will be out in a little bit, she wasn't expecting you to be this early." Marshmelo said "that's okay, in the meantime we'll just ask you some questions. For wedding purposes of course." Cesar said "alrighty," as he sat up looking at them more. Richard said, "How long have you been with Heidi?" Cesar said "we have been together for 6 months." Marshmelo said "hmm very short timing of getting together, but I can't judge. Richard and I only been together 2 months before we got married." Marshmelo Fluff giggles and rubbed Richard's leg cutely. Richard smirks and grabs Marshmelo Fluff's behind as he said "well I wanted this all to myself~" Marshmelo Fluff blushes and giggles as he said "babe not in front of Cesar." Richard smirks and soon said "have you and Heidi thought of a theme for the wedding?" Cesar said "oh yes, Heidi and I agreed on 1970s jazz Ball. Is something like that possible?" Richard said "oh dearie, anything is possible in this business." He chuckles a little as Heidi walked in. Heidi soon sat upon Cesar's lap and said "sorry I took so long, didn't have much time to eat and pretty myself up." She giggles and Marshmelo Fluff said "oh I hear that girlfriend." He giggles and smiles as he soon said "we've heard from Cesar you both decided 1970s jazz ball, do you have an idea of the scenery?" Heidi smiles and said "well I was thinking round tables, black table cloths with a ring of pearls in the middle along with a pretty candle lit lantern in the middle. Black drapes around the area and some dazzling lights streamed through the place. That is for the dining room of course. The isle we felt could be black furniture and drapes as well, maybe some dark red as well to make the area pop a little." Cesar smiles as he rubs her side saying "well probably need a bit of chairs and tables since we might be having upwards of 100 people or so." Richard said "sounds magical, what about the catering?" Cesar said "we felt that we'd have our wedding cake be a Black Forest Cherry cake but much larger, other than that, we thought maybe some Italian dishes, just the fancy type of meals and beverages you can get." Richard said "alrighty, we can see what we can do on that. We'll come back soon for dress information and suit fittings." Richard got up as well as Marshmelo Fluff and walked out. Cesar smiles and strokes Heidi's leg as he said "I know our wedding will be so divine." Heidi smiles and kisses him while stroking his chest as she said "how's about we have a little session~ we don't have anything else to do today~" Cesar smirks and kisses her chest as he said "of course my sweet hippo~." Cesar smirks more as he rubs her ass and kisses down her chest. Heidi was in full ecstasy while he kissed her body. She held his head against her chest and scratches his back. Cesar smirks and said "let's get my loving hippo fiancé more comfy~" As Cesar began to pull down her dress top and unhook her bra. Heidi moans and smirks at him as she rubs his back more. Cesar smirks and got her undressed while stroking her belly and kissing her deeply. Heidi moaned a bit more as she said "you're so loving~ so pleasing~ so handsome~ I definitely hit the jackpot~~" Cesar looks up at her and smirks as he said "I know I did with my sweet hippo~" Heidi giggles and strokes his beak as she said "meet me in the bedroom in a few minutes. I have something special planned for my sweet Raven~" Cesar smirks as Heidi strokes the bottom of his beak and got up, swaying her hips as she walked into the bedroom. Cesar smirks and waited on the couch until he thought she was ready for him. Cesar got up and began walking to the bedroom door and opens it. Cesar blushes and moans as he saw Heidi all naked, roses on the bed. Cesar got a boner instantly as Heidi said "well what are you waiting for big boy~" As she lays upon her stomach and waves her legs back and forth as she smirked at him. Cesar blushes more and bit his beak as he soon walks over to her and lays down. Heidi smirks and got on her knees, soon backing her ass up to his beak and pulling his pants down. Cesar moans and began to kiss her cheeks while she pulls his boxers down and began to lick his dick. Heidi smirks as she took in his whole shaft while Cesar motorboats her cheeks.