Chapter 5: Life's Film

The day went onward, Sebastian was in his office. He was looking over the old newspapers about the night of the carnage. His secretary came in, she said "sir, the executives from the network are here about the use of footage in the documentary." Sebastian said "let them in." The secretary walks out and the executives came in. It was an Elephant, Dolphin and Badger. Sebastian said "have you three made your decision?" The badger spoke up by saying "since we filmed the footage we have decided the company should split the profits 50/50." Sebastian said "but I am the one who got in contact with the company, the one to set everything u-" The dolphin said "if you got an issue with that you can speak to our enforcers mr fox." The badger snapped his fingers and two bears came in. Sebastian said "45/55?" The badger snapped his fingers again which made one of the bears grab ahold of Sebastian and held him to the table. Badger said "how about 50/50 and we won't have Boris smash your head in." Sebastian said "alright fine 50/50" Boris let Sebastian get up and the elephant hands him papers to sign. Sebastian sighs and signs the papers, the elephant puts the papers in a folder and the dolphin said "pleasure doing business with you fox." The three walk out as well as the two .bears. Sebastian sighs and wipes his head as he sat back down at his desk and looked upon old pictures of when he was still with the theatre group. He sighs and said "such a glorious part of my career, I wish I could go back to it, but I'd probably only be able to get in there again through devious acts." Sebastian chuckles and remembers his song. He smiles as he hummed the tune while viewing the other drafts of the documentary. Soon came in a buff moose came in. He was in a button-up shirt and slacks. He walked over to Sebastian and said "hello darling~" Sebastian looked up and said "hey Vincent, what brings you here?" Vincent walks over to Sebastian and said "I wanted to visit my husband~" he flexes his pecs in front of Sebastian. Sebastian blushes and said "oh~" he looked at him more as he was distracted by his lovers pecs. Vincent said "You want to head to the bar?" Sebastian checks the time and said "I guess so, it is late enough." Vincent smiles and carries him out to the car. They went to the bar and had a fun night drinking.