Chapter 17: According to Plan

The night brews on, at the police station, one cop was on duty. He was an old rhino who had been in desk work for some time now. He was snoozing along as the inmates were in the cells. There was a rat, an eagle, and a shark in each of the cells. The rat said "the guards asleep, lets bust out of here." The eagle said "how would we do that? None of us are small enough to get out." The rat said "leave that to me." As the rat began to contort himself through the bars. He got himself back together and said "I'll get the keys." The rat scurried along the wall as he looked for the keys. The rat soon saw the guard with the keys around his belt. The rat sneakily got closer to the cop's belt and reaches for the keys. The rat got ahold of them but the cop woke up from the tug of the keys. The rat quickly grabbed the cop's pistol and said "hands up copper." The cop said "you don't have the balls to-" The rat shot him in the foot and the cop fell to the ground holding his foot. The rat chuckled and said "guess it's true what they say, the bigger they are, the harder they fall." The rat grabs the keys and said "If you think of calling for backup, consider yourself dead." The rat went to the other cells and unlocks the other cells. As they got out of the cells, the shark said "what about the cop? Won't he call for backup?" The rat said "You're right, let's leave whoever comes a little message." The rat saw his switchblade on the table and grabs it. He clicks it open and soon cuts into the cops chest writing a message before slitting the cops throat. The rat said "let's move," as they walk out to a large black van. The side door opens to reveal Lenny as he said "get in quick, people are getting suspicious." The three got into the van and took off. The next morning rose as the police chief got into the station. The chief was an ostrich, tall and very all over the place. The chief walked in to see the cop from last night on the floor dead. She gasped and used her radio to signal the others. She said "Chief Roslan at the main station, officer Kent is out cold and 3 prisoners have escaped from their cells. Be on the lookout for Fred Ratson, Jeremiah Flights, and John Bradsen over and out." As she soon looked upon Kent's body to see writing in his chest reading out "another death leads to much sorrow, you and your team won't last much longer." Chief Roslan rubbed her head and soon said to herself "I will put an end to the Cantren Gang, once and for all." As she got up and went up to her office. Two other officers were on the highway patrol. They both sat in their car as they got the call from Chief Roslan saying "Chief Roslan at the main station, officer Kent is out cold and 3 prisoners have escaped from their cells. Be on the lookout for Fred Ratson, Jeremiah Flights, and John Brutesen over and out." One of the officers said "should we go and scout around the city?" The other officer said "let's move Conners." As officer Conners began to drive back into the city until the black darkened out van was driving through. Some bullets went off to the cop car and went through the windows. Officer Larson said "Step on their path, those might be the perps." As Officer Conners turned on the sirens and began driving up to the black van. The back doors of the black van open, Fred and John began firing at the cop car behind them. Lenny said "you just had to fire when we were almost home free." in a sarcastic tone. Fred said "they would've found out eventually." They continued to fire at the cop car as Officer Larson used the megaphone and said "pull over now!" Soon after one bullet lands into Officer Conners' skull causing his body to land onto the steering wheel. The horn goes off as the cop car began to turn to the side. Officer Larson got onto the top of the cop car and tried to jump on the black van. Officer Larson got onto the roof as he saw the cop car flip and crash on the side of the road. Officer Larson was shot in the leg as he jumped on and tried to get up. Lenny said "Jeremiah, get this bug off our ride." Jeremiah nods and climbs from the window onto the roof of the van. Officer Larson stood his ground and grabbed his pistol saying "freeze! You are under arrest on the accounts of manslaughter and harming an officer." Jeremiah smirked and swung his arm to throw a knife into Officer Larson's leg. Officer Larson groaned in pain and fell onto the roof of the van. Jeremiah soon walked over to Officer Larson and kicks his pistol off the roof and took his knife out of Officer Larson's leg and said "end of the line officer." As Jeremiah swung his arm about to stab Officer Larson in the head until Officer Larson smirked and held his head down as close to the roof as possible. Jeremiah was stabbed by a road sign held onto the railing of it as Officer Larson crawled up more. Jeremiah was bleeding out and died soon after the impalement. Officer Larson grabbed Jeremiah's knife and began to crawl to the front of the van. Fred said "where's Jeremiah?" As Officer Larson broke the windshield with the knife shattering it as the driver tried to shake him off. Officer Larson soon got a jab at the driver causing the driver to die instantly. The driver's body landed on the steering wheel and the van began to sway. Lenny said "Fred take the wheel!" Fred grabbed a pistol and ran up to the driver's seat and took control of the wheel as he held a pistol up in case Officer Larson attacked. Officer Larson tried to stab Fred but was too slow since Fred was able to shoot a bullet into his chest making him fall onto the roof of the van. Officer Larson tried to hold on but Fred swerved a bit to shake him off. Officer Larson fell off and got ran over by the van as the van kept driving. Officer Larson with his dying breath said "Officer down, perps pulled a code 20-001, license plate is PJ1057.." As Officer Larson coughs and groaned in pain and died shortly after.