Chapter 16: Life's Conquest

Once Cesar was able to leave the hospital, Heidi drove him home and waited on him. Cesar was mainly laying in bed due to Heidi's overprotectiveness and sorrow about the other night. Cesar was sitting up on his laptop, writing once again as the morning rose. Heidi came in holding a tray of breakfast for Cesar. Cesar looks at her and said, "you're too much Heidi." Heidi lays down next to him and said "well I want to make sure my man is relaxed and pampered for all he has done for me." Heidi smiles and kisses his cheek as she lays the tray down next to him. Cesar smiles and said "how about we do a session~? I haven't felt that in a long time." Heidi smirks and said "of course hunny, I'll get into something more~~ Comfortable~" as she kisses him and smirks as she sways her hips, going into the bathroom. Cesar smirked as he watches her sway away. He places his laptop down on the night table and waited for his beautiful hippo to come back. Heidi soon came back in some black lingerie, smirking at Cesar as she said "you like what you see my handsome bird~" As she stood in the threshold of the bathroom and leans on it, smirking at him more. Cesar blushes a ton from what she was doing and nodded as he laid in bed. Heidi smirks more and soon walked over to him, her hips swaying a lot as she walked. Cesar blushes more as he soon takes off his shirt. Heidi soon sat down on his lap and began straddling him as she strokes his head. Cesar blushes more as he said "oh Heidi~" as he looks up at her and felt her grind him. Heidi soon kisses his head and takes off her top while stroking his chest and grinding upon him more. Cesar moans a little and soon said "you want me to get more revealed~?" Heidi smirks and puts her hands on his chest and said "of course my sweet bird~~ show me that pleasure toy of yours~~" as she soon got off of him. Cesar soon takes off his pants and boxers, showing his fully naked body now. Heidi smirks and soon puts her fingers around his cock and began stroking it as she brought his face closer into her chest. Cesar blushes and moans as she does this and began to rub her hip as she jerked him off more and hugs his face into her breasts. Cesar kept moaning from all of this and gropes her ass while Heidi said "oh my~~~ you're getting super hard now~~" Cesar said "all for my darling hippo~" as he rubs her side. Heidi smiles cutely and soon throws him onto the bed and climbs on top of him. She soon said "darling, can I ask you something~?" Cesar puts his hands to her hips and said "anything sweetie~" Heidi said "do you think we could, have children?" Cesar blushes more and said "what made you think of that?" Heidi rubs his chest and said "well, it's just, throughout my previous love, I was never able to fully experience the love life itself. There was sex of course, but it didn't feel all there. I know it was stupid to think about." As Heidi looked away in embarrassment until Cesar held his hand to her face and turns it back to him. Cesar said "I didn't say no~~ darling~" As Cesar kisses her deeply and rubbed her back. Heidi blushes and soon embraced more of him as she hugged him closer. Heidi's vagina rubbing against Cesar's boner as she soon said "thank you Cesar~~ now fill me up~~" Cesar smirked and said "let me lube you up first~ it might be one of the last sessions in a while and I wanna make it the most pleasuring we can make it~." As he soon brought her up against his chest. He began to lick her crotch deeply causing Heidi to moan uncontrollably as she felt his tongue explored her caverns. Heidi held his head there as he licked and continued to moan. Cesar soon licked around her crotch until Heidi moaned out loudly "take me Cesar~~!" Cesar smirked and soon said "get on my pleasure pole my sweet hippo~~" Heidi got onto his boner as quick as she could and moaned heavily. The last few sessions they've had have mainly been anal so this was very different to her. Heidi couldn't contain her excitement and bounced on his dick as he thrusted into her deeply. Cesar held onto her hips as she grinds on him, he moaned loudly as he felt her grind and shove his face deep between her breasts. Heidi was more hornier than before. She couldn't help but hold the back of his head as she shoved his face into her breast. Cesar's mouth ended up around her tit as she held his head there, this was pure ecstasy to the both of them. Heidi moans louder as she felt her insides open up more. Although she had been shagged by a walrus, she felt like Cesar's penetration was much more loving and big. Cesar soon asked in a seductive manor "how long do you want this to last my darling~?" As he thrusted more and strokes her back. Heidi said "surprise me sweetie~~" as she continued to bounce on his dick against his thrusts. Cesar moaned more and licked her tits while he thrusts deeper and deeper into her. Heidi held his head closer into her breast as he licked and soon squirted on him as she grinded more. Cesar kept thrusting until he soon came deeply into her. Heidi threw her Head back as she moaned louder than before from feeling his load and began panting as she puts her hands on his chest with Cesar laying back panting as well. Heidi lays on him and rubs his head as she said "I love you so much Cesar." As she nuzzles his chest as he rubbed her back and said "I love you too my sexy hippo~" as he kissed her head and laid with her on top of him. Heidi soon regained her breath as she laid her head on his chest and soon said in a tune but quietly "on a magic night.... when the way you feel... is a mystery... it will be revealed..." Heidi soon looked up and soon sat up a little with her hands on Cesar's chest as she continued to sing "could be an angel, from up above. With a flower from the garden." Cesar watches her sing as she soon puts a hand to his face and sang more "a garden of loveeeeee." As Heidi kissed him deeply and nuzzles under his chin as she sung in a quieter tone "garden of loveeeee." Cesar smiles and rubs her head as they both slowly fell asleep into the night.