Thoughts

{Oka's POV}

Is it bad? That I'm thinking of another man when I'm with him in this very moment. Why am I thinking of him? Please tell me why.

I guess it's because Shin and I would do something similar to this when we were younger. No- not hickeys- but just me sitting on his lap and we'd just talk to each other. It was his way of comforting me since I got bullied in elementary and middle school. We both got bullied, actually, but he'd comfort me first. It's been awhile since we've done that, and I actually kinda miss it. He was warm and he smelled like expensive cologne. I remember I bit him once and he tasted like steak. I couldn't stop laughing, and his face turned red. It was probably because we were at a barbecue. My dad would be so mad 'cause I was always in his lap. . .

Oh, Shin.

Budo is completely different from him, as you could tell. He was actually one of the bullies who teased me and Shin, but we put our differences behind us and this happened. This is kinda weird too. I'm giving hickeys to my childhood bully while pretending I'm giving them to childhood friend- oh no. I didn't think that.

I did not.

Oh my God.

Does this make me a bad person? Probably. How I could I be thinking of someone else when I'm with my boyfriend? Oh dear.

"Oka," Budo said softly, rubbing my back. "Did you zone out again?"

During my thinking time, I was still nibbling on his skin. I guess I got a little carried away.

"I'm sorry. . ." I said stopping and placing my head in his shoulder.

Budo held me close to him. His big arms were warm and wrapped around me perfectly. He's like a bear, minus the fluff. His eyes are so deep, I feel like I'd float through space if I looked into them far enough. He loves me a lot, i shouldn't be doing this to him, but i still have a longing sadness inside me and I'm wondering what's missing in my life, besides my parents.

"You want me to drop you off at your house?" Budo asked.

"Mm. . .I think I wanna go back to the farm. . ." I replied.

"Alright," he said, patting my messy hair.

He set me down back in the passenger seat and drove off.

{Supana's POV}

So after we devised our plan, we sat down and started drinking some apple juice, since we're a little too young to drink beer and stuff. But we joked around, saying we might get high off of it or something. Kuma laid on my lap again and looked at me, I looked down at her.

"Careful, Daku, I might steal your girl," I said without breaking eye contact. Kuma laughed.

"Haha," Daku laughed sarcastically.

We all shot our heads towards the hallway when we heard the door opening. There was a small silence before we heard footsteps coming in our direction. I stood up along with Shin and Daku since we're the bravest in the group. But there was no need to fear, our 4'11" friend was here.

"Hey, I'm back. . ." Oka said.

We all let out a sigh of relief and welcomed her again, offering an apple juice which she took. We all sat back down and continued watching our shitty movie. Eventually, we got bored and thought of things to do.

"Let's play gold fish!" Chojo smiled.

"It's 'go fish,' Ba-Cho-by," I said to him, ruffling his hair.

"Gold fish!" he said, being fussy.

"I'll get the cards," Daku said getting up and going to the bookshelf to nab the deck of cards.

He sat back down and we all sat in a circle and he dealt us six cards. Then, we began to play.

{Shin's POV}

Sometimes I wonder why we all still hang out. Even though we enjoy each other's company, I think its because our parents never separated us. If they did, we all probably wouldn't have any friends. Everyone thinks we're freaks, but at this point we just do not care anymore. We are ourselves and we all love each other, even if it's in one way or another.

I yawned as we began to play the game. It was a boring game, but I only played it for them. Oka sat next to me, like she always did. We have some sort of seating chart among us, it was unwritten though. We all just knew where to sit.

"Do you have any threes?" Kokuma asked.

"Mmmm. . . No," Chojo replied.

"Anyone have a seven?" Daku asked.

"I do," I said, giving it to him.

"Got any fours?" asked Chojo.

"Y e s," replied Supana.

And the cycle continued on and on.

I had no particular reason to look at my best friend, something inside just said to do it. Possibly my yearning crush for her did. I looked down at her and ruffled her hair. She made a small squeak noise and turned to look at me. I smiled a little, she stuck her tongue out at me. I don't know why I looked at her neck. But I did. My eyes widened at the sight and I almost dropped my cards.

"Oka- what is that?!" I asked, internally screaming.

"What is what?" Oka asked without a trace of worry in her face, but I could see some sweat forming on her forehead.

"Why do you have a bruise on your neck?!"

I caught the attention of the rest of our friends. They all turned their heads in our direction. Oka placed two fingers on the bruise and pressed them in, feeling the pain.

"Mm, Aunt Cherry took me to the doctor and he accidentally hit me with that thing he uses to check your ears," she said.

We sorta just stayed quiet and stared at each other.

"Oka, are you a virgin?" Supana said, breaking the silence.

Oka got really defensive and shot her head to Soup.

"OF COURSE I AM, WHO WOULD WANT TO FUCK ME?!" she yelled.

Supana made that playful bedroom face you make at people when you find out they're dating someone.

"What the fUCK-" Oka threw her cards at her.

"I DON'T WANNA FUCK YOU-" Supana deflected the cards. "I just know someone who would." She winked.

My face went warm and red. Jesus Christ, could she be anymore honest?

"Who- Tell them they're making an awful decision in think about me whenever they jerk off," Oka sad.

I choked on my saliva and covered my mouth. Daku and Supana started laughing hysterically. Oka only hummed, and then looked at me.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"I- I just never thought I'd hear that from your mouth," I replied.

"You've heard worse come out of my mouth," she replied.

"What goes in your mouth though?" Supana asked with a stupid grin on her face.

"SOUP, I SWEAR TO GOD I'M GONNA BREAK 'NICO NICO' FUCKING KNEECAPS-" Oka lunged forward over the table, Supana got up and ran away.

The two tiny girls chased each other around the house, leaving us laughing. They've always been sort of "frenemies," mostly because Supana always teased her. I could see why, it's funny to see Oka angry. She's like a furious squirrel.

After awhile, the girls settled down and Oka flopped onto my lap, gripping my thigh and sighed. Supana laid on Chojo, which caused Kuma to also lay on him. Then Chojo laid on Daku so he wasn't left out. I ran my fingers through Oka's hair, mussing it and feeling the softness. It was so beautiful. I remembered a time when Oka would style her hair, or at least brush it. I was like that too, but somewhere along the line I also stopped taking care of it.

God, I love her.

But I know she doesn't me.