Discussion

{yo, your favorite gore whore is back and slightly motivated}

{Supana's POV}

After Oka left, we continued watching the movie. But, we were all a little confused. Why didn't she tell us she was dating? Does she not trust us??? Maybe she was waiting awhile to tell us. Y'know, see how things work out between them. Mmm, maybe? God, I hope that's the reason. That's what happened to me. I waited a bit to tell my friends I was dating Sho. We've been dating for two weeks now. He's really pissy.

Kokuma laid her head in my lap and looked up at me. I looked down at her and started playing with the bandage on her eye. She's smol uwu. She closed her eye relaxed a little. I looked back at the TV and thought about what to do.

. . . Maybe we should tell Shin. And as if Kuma could read my mind, she opened her eyes and looked at me. I looked back at her. She nodded and sat up. Then proceeded to whisper in Daku's ear what we should do. Shin looked at us suspiciously.

"What're you guys whispering about? . . .you aren't gonna do anything mean to me. .are you. . ?" Shin asked.

"Uhhhh, no. . ? I mean- No, we're not. There's. . There's something we gotta tell you," I replied.

Shin looked at me as if I told him I killed his mother. I saw worry in his eyes. I can't even imagine what would be going through his head.

". . .what do you need to tell me. . ?" he asked.

Kokuma went over and gave him a hug before we told him the news. She wrapped her little white arms around his waist. And he wrapped his meaty arm around her.

And we told him. Well, I told him. I told him Oka was keeping her boyfriend a secret from us. That Budo was her boyfriend. And she never told us.

The look of betrayal on his face screamed at us. His face became wet with salty tears that rolled down and dripped on Kuma's pixie cut. She hugged him tighter as he cried harder. I could physically feel the heartbreak in him. We usually pick on him, but not today.

Oka's a wench.

"But. . .why. .why is she hiding this. . . ?" Shin managed to say through the tears he was choking on.

"Maybe she isn't ready to tell us yet. Trying to see how it goes, y'know?" I replied. " I did that when I was with Sho."

"Yeah, but- . . .mm. . ." Shin laid on the floor and Kuma unwrapped her arms around him.

It was silent for a bit. We just laid back and didn't say anything. But then, Shin spoke up.

"I want to break them up," he said.

We all stared at him. That wasn't something you'd hear from little ol' Shinny Boi. Or, big ol' Shinny Boi. But you don't hear him say these things. It was a major shock to all of us. Usually, he'd just be like, "oh, I hope they're happy together," or, "oh, I wish Oka the best." But not, "I want them to break up."

". . . Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes. Yes, I'm sure. I hate him. He'd bully us. And now he wants to date Oka? Maybe it's just because he can take advantage of her. She's too scared to make the wrong move, he could make her do anything. I want them to break up. I need them to break up." he got up and turned so his back was facing us.

". . . Why do you need them to break up?" Chojo asked, hugging my arm.

"Or else someone will get hurt." Shin slowly turned back at us. A serious expression spread across his face.