Betty

{Supana's POV}

Woo!! Back on the farm!! This is the place where I grew up in. I have three goat siblings named, Billy, Billie, and Bob. We play rough, but that's okay. We still love each other. Anyway, I'm on the front porch waiting for my friends to come back. I told them that there was a surprise for them. They were all suspicious, mainly because I like to pull pranks on them. Hehe. But I told them it was a good surprise. I leaned on one of the beams and scrolled through my phone until I heard a car pull up. It was Chojo's car. Yes! I stood up and waited for everyone to come over.

"What's our surprise?" Kuma, my bestie uwu, asked.

"You'll seeeeeeeeeee. Come inside for lunch first though, my mom made our favorite!" I replied.

"Spaghetti??"

"Hell yeah!"

We cheered and ran into the house.

"Was the spaghetti our surprise?" Daku asked.

"Hehe, nO, the surprise is coming," I replied. Chojo was really eager for the surprise. He loves good surprises.

"Perish," Daku told me.

. . .

"How dare you."

We continued eating and chatting. And the whole time we ate an' chatted Shinny boi kept stealing glances at Oka-cola. . . Don't mind the nicknames I give my friends. But he wouldn't stop looking at her. Even when she looked the ugliest while she was eating he couldn't stop staring. I guess that's what true love is. And when I say the ugliest I've ever seen Oka, I mean really ugly. She's pretty, she is, but today she ate her pasta so. . Oddly. Like she was deep in though or something. But she'd catch herself and change her mannerisms so that was fine. I guess.

Once we finished our fourth servings, because we're beasts, we placed our bowls on the sink and I lead everyone to the cattle ranch.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

Everyone nodded. As we got closer and closer, I could tell everyone was excited. Even if they didnt show it. I ran into the barn and picked up one of the animals and slowly walked out. Everyone's faces melted as they laid their eyes upon the fluffy cow I had in my arms.

"She was born yesterday after everyone left," I said, putting the cow down.

"Can I pet her?" Chojo asked.

"Of course," I smiled.

Everyone gathered around and pampered the little four-legged furry baby. I let them feed her and groom her. Chojo hugged her. We were all madly in love with a farm animal.

After playing with our new cow, she got tired and I put her back in the barn. I asked my friends what should we name her, and the one with the most votes was Moodonna. . . Yeah. We named her Moodonna. 

We went back to the house and watched movies. Oka got up to go to the bathroom. And a minute later, Shin left to get seom drinks. We were minding our own business until Oka's phone turned on. I slowly looked over out of curiosity. Maybe it was a flash flood warning. Even though it wasn't raining. Okay, I'm a snoop. But when I looked over, I saw it was a text message. From Budo. Spicy. I pulled the notification bar down to read what was on it. My eyes widened at the message. I nudged Kuma and she looked too. She looked the same way I did. Then Chojo and Daku joined in. We were all just in some sort of state of shock.

-2 Unread Messages-

Im here

Ready for r date tonight?

I heard a door open and quickly turned off the phone and put it back where it was. We all went back to our original states and just sat there. Shin came back and set a tray on the table, then sat next to Oka. We were fine for about a minute 'til Oka got up looking at her phone.

"My aunt's here, I have to go. . ." she said with no trace of lying in her voice. We all said goodbye and watched her go out the door.

I think we just uncovered a secret.