Plan

{Supana's POV}

"Aren't you taking this a little too far, Shinny Boi?" I said, kinda scared.

"You think this is too far? I don't think so. My best friend in the whole world is with a pervy jock. And you know Oka, she's easy to take advantage of with her 'I don't want you to be mad at me' people-pleasing trait. I don't want her to get hurt. Budo doesn't even understand what type of stuff she's going through, you've witnessed it," Shin replied. He was practically yelling at me, wah.

"But you know she's tough. She's always bitchy," Daku said.

"Yeah, she is, but to other people she isn't. She doesn't like people." Shin turned to look at the nerd boy.

"Sounds like her cat!" Chojo smiled. He's such a baby.

"Y'know, she's basically a cat," Kuma said, "always napping and stretches weirdly."

"True," I agreed.

"She's fluffy!" Chojo threw his arms up in the air.

"We need to take her to a groomer," I laughed.

"Let's make them shave her like a lion," Daku chuckled.

"Can everyone shut up?" Shin shouted.

"Sorry, did we offend your girlfriend?" Daku said with a smug ass grin.

"Shut the hell up." Shin crossed his arms.

"Sorry, sorry, please continue with your rant." I placed my chin on the palm of my hand and looked at the tall boi. He continued to speak.

"Can you guys please help me? I really don't want anything bad to to happen to Oka. It would hurt me so much to know I could do anything to stop it," he said.

"We will, but just one question." Kuma sat up. "What do you think she wants?"

The room fell silent, the only sound was coming from the movie we were watching. Shin's face was morphing through different emotions. Kuma had a point though, we don't want Oka to get hurt but we also want her to be happy. If she's happy with him, then I don't think we can do anything about it. I was the first one to speak up.

"If she's happy with him, we can't do anything about it. But, we should probably study her to she of there's been any difference in the way she acts."

Everyone looked at me. Probably because this was the first time I ever said anything smart.

"Seens reasonable," Daku responded. I feel so special now! Daku didn't argue with me!!

"What if we do see a difference? What would we do then?" Kuma asked.

"Okay, let's make a plan." Shin sat down on the floor. "Anyone got a pen and paper?"

"I do!" Chojo held up a small Hello Kitty notebooks and a purple inked pen with a wide smile on his face. He set it down on the floor, opening it, and clicked the pen ready to write.

The conversation lasted for a good hour or so. Mainly because I kept making making stupid remarks, nyeheheh. So the plan was simple:

When we find at least five to six off things about Oka, we make our move. We find a very attractive girl and pay her to try and hookup with Budo. Knowing he's a fuckboy, he'll probably accept the offer. We either take a photo of record the affair. We make up the story that we were going shopping or out to eat and found Budo with a this other lady. Oka's heartbroken and breaks up with Budo.

"Sounds like a solid plan!" I smiled.

"Do you think it'll work?" Shin asked.

"I think so," Kuma replied.

"Alright. This operation is on."

{Oka's POV}

The tea was great, it tasted very nice. One of the rabbits came up to me and sniffed my shoe. Its whiskers ticked me. I actually picked it up and placed it in my lap. This rabbit was white and had a small black spot on its eye. It was so cute.

"Budo, look," I said, showing him the bunny. He put on a gentle smile, but I knew he was a little upset.

"It's cute," he said.

I gently hugged the bunny and passed my fingers through its fur. It was soft and fluffy. Budo was watching me play with the bunny. The bunny in my arms was kinda making me sleepy. It reminded me of Mimi, fluffy and warm. My eyes were so heavy. Budo got up from his chair and walked towards me, gently placing a hand on my head. He ruffled my hair a little.

"C'mon, it's time to go," he said quietly.

I nodded and set the bunny down. It slowly hopped away as we went to the car.

In the car, we kinda just sat there for awhile with the radio on. We didn't say anything to each other. We did this a lot after dates. Just sit and relax with the radio on. Soon after, Budo patted his lap, signaling me to sit in it. So I crawled over and straddled him. I fiddled with my hands with my head down as he stared at me. Then he pulled me into a tight hug, and started to give me little marks on my neck. We also did this after dates. He knew I liked it.

It's a little weird since we've never had a real kiss and we just jumped straight to hickeys. But, shush, no one needs to know. No one know needs to know about us. I kinda like the sneaking around. Makes things more interesting. After a few more, I started to give him some. He also liked them. I could tell mainly from the long sighs he'd release. He kinda tastes like cinnamon. Like a churro or something. I pulled back and he placed a hand on my cheek. I nuzzled his palm, he smiled. "You're so cute." 

My face turned a very deep red. Budo chuckled.

The weird thing is, whenever we'd do this the only person on my mind is. . .

Shin.