She groaned, "Why can't you just tell me??" 

"Where's the fun in that?" I smirked causing her to groan once more. 

We finally made it to my favorite spot. The back pond. 

"Wow." Bella said with her jaw hanging open. 

"It's beautiful isn't it?" I asked. 

"Yes." She said, still jaw dropped. 

I started to take my clothes of and she yelped. 

"What are you doing!?" She shouted quickly turning around and covering her eyes. 

I chuckle and reply, "Taking my clothes off. What does it look like I'm doing?" 

"Now's not time to be a smart ass, Sin! Why are you taking your clothes off!?" She asked, still turned around with her eyes covered. 

"Why don't you turn around and look." I said right before I shifted. 

It took a second but she finally began to turn around and her eyes went wide at the sight of my wolf. Emry is a tall 7 foot tall wolf with a mix of black and white fur. 

Bella slowly moved towards me and started to rub my fur. Emry was so happy he started licking Bella's face causing her to laugh.

"Your wolf is so beautiful." She said as she leaned her forehead against my snout. 

Soon enough Bella started taking her clothes off as well and out of respect I turned around myself. 

When I felt a nudge behind me I turned back and faced Bella's pure white wolf. She was so gorgeous. Emry was so excited he pounced on Bella's wolf and started licking her snout. After she licked us back we both curled up together, snuggling in the snow covered field and spent the next few hours there. It was pure bliss.

End of Flashback

I can't stop thinking about that day. It was the moment Bella finally started letting me in and ever since life has been so wonderful. 

Bella's also been begging me to start training with the pack. I've been worried about letting her because my pack's going through a brutal training process. We have the best of the best wolves and only the best of the best have the most difficult training. 

I wouldn't be able to give her special treatment just because she's my mate and future Luna. I'd have to treat her like any other wolf who's chosen to train with us; and today's the day I have to give my final decision. 

****

9:25am

Bella

I woke up on my comfy queen sized bed with a big stone-like creature next to me. Sin. I swear his chest is as solid as metal. I slowly untangled myself from his grip and got out of bed. 

Today's the day I finally get to start training. I know Sin hasn't given me formal permission but I know he's gonna let me. He can't say no to this face. 

I know everyone's wondering why I want to train but no one but Sin and Bruno really know what I've gone through. I never want to vulnerable like that again. Sin's pack has some of the best fighters in all of the packs. When an Alpha is in trouble, they go to Sin and ask for him and his Warriors help. 

I want to be able to protect myself. As much as I'd like to believe I'm free from my abusive family forever, I can't and I will be prepared for when/if they come after me. 

Bruno has already started training with pack and now it's my turn. I will build up my strength. I will learn how to fight. And I will prove myself. I will no longer be the weak mutt I was treated as. I'm gonna be a strong, independent Luna. 

So let's get this shit started. 

****

After I got out of the shower I changed into a really cute workout outfit.

I had chosen a simple black crop top with some black leggings that had a white jacket wrapped around and cute matching pink hat and shoes

I had chosen a simple black crop top with some black leggings that had a white jacket wrapped around and cute matching pink hat and shoes. When I was finally all dressed I walked out of the bathroom to see a half naked Sin standing up looking out the window.

Holy shi- My thoughts were interrupted when Sin turned around and said, "Good morning, Beautiful."

"Heh...Good morning, Sin." I replied sheepishly.

"I see you're ready for training." He said walking closer to me.

"Yeah...I know you haven't said yes yet but I really want to and I really need you to understand-" Before I could continue my frantic ranting Sin cupped my face in his hands.

"Shh. You can train." He said.

"Really?" I said with my cheeks squished like a fish.

Sin laughed and said, "Yes. But I won't be your trainer."

Sin finally let go of my cheeks and walked over to the chair in the corner, picking up his shirt and putting it over his body covering his gorgeous totally lickable abs.

I shook my head and asked "Who's gonna be training me then?"