After A Few Minutes My Phone Buzzed , " Huh ? Who....It's Like Midni- " I Stared At The Phone And Smiled . 

Tae : I Still Didn't Got The Gift Yet !! I Wanna See It .

Me : Oopsie , I Thought You Don't Want It , But Where Are You ?

Tae : At The Backyard , I'm Waiting For My Gift !! 

Me : I'll Be There Then . 

I Grabbed His Gift And Made My Way Towards The Back Yard Where As Others Were Almost Drunk To Notice That The Birthday Boy Was Missing . I Peeked Out To See Him Standing Alone In The Garden Staring At The Sky . " Taehyungie ? I'm Sorry....I Didn't Manage To Hand You This Earlier , By The Happy Birthday Again . "

" Thanks.....Minseo-ah....Lemme Open This , It's So Cute ." He Flashed His Cute Smile Almost Making My Heart Shake . I Smiled And Stared At Him , " Wow.....Thank You So Much .....Gucci ? It So Beautiful.....Thank You ." He Pulled The Earrings Out And Gazed At Them , " I Swear I'll Treasure Them Forever !! " 

He'll Accept Anything And Cherish It Life Long If You'll Give It To Him , Anyone Of Us Will Do . Besides You Know How Crazy Those Kids Are Over You . 

" Yah ? Minseo-ah !! Are You Even Listening ....." He Waved His Hand Infront Of My Face Making Me Snap Out And Nod . " I Was Asking That.....Can We Sit Down And Star Gaze ? Please ?" He Looked At Me , Fluttering His Eye Lashes , Damn He's So Dramatic . I Laughed And Nodded . 

He Sat On The Grass And Placed His Blue Jacket On The Grass , " Here

He Sat On The Grass And Placed His Blue Jacket On The Grass , " Here....Sit On It , I Don't Want Your Dress To Get Soiled Or Wet ." He Smiled And Stared At The Earrings . 

" You Liked Them ? Why Don't You Show Me .....How It'll Look On You ?" I Smiled While Sitting Down Beside Him , He Nodded Like A Baby And Tried To Put Them But Failed , I Sighed And Took One Of Them From Him , " Lemme Help You ." I Said And Leaned Closer So That I Can Help Him , He Licked His Lips And Stared At Me . " M-Mwo ?" 

" Are You Doing This On Purpose ?" He Asked Making Me Fix His Earring And Look At Him Confuse , " And I Guess....I Still Didn't Got My Birthday Gift ." He Smirked And Wrapped My Arms Around My Waist Pulling Me On Top Of Him . 

" T-Taehyung ? What Are You - "

" Shushhh......This Little Mouth Of Yours.....It Talks A Lot ..." He Whispered Making My Heart Race Against My Poor Chest , What Was It's Fault . Why He Always Do This... Ahh.....He's So Bossy Sometimes....God.

" Taehyung .....It's Your Birthday And We Are ....We...." My Innocent Eyes Landed On His Soft Lips....I REALLY DON'T WANNA STARE !! ....But They....Looked....So....Pink And Juicy ? WHAT THE FUCKK ?? I Have To Control My Hormones.....I Can't Be A Perv....But.......It Won't Hurt To Kiss Him Right ? And..... " He's....Lips Look....So Lonely- " 

" Huh ?" Taehyung Gasped , My Eyes Popped Out When I Realized That I Spoke Out Loud , " But You Know What .....They Won't Mind To Meet Yours...." 

" M-mwoy- " Before I Could Say Anything Else He Pressed His Lips Against Mine , Making Me Completely Melt In His Embrace , I Groaned And Tried To Pull Away ....But .....It'll Be A Crime...To Leave His Soft Lips Alone....Isn't It ? 

I Slowly Closed My Eyes And Kissed Back . 

***************End Of Chapter 94 

Do You Think Minseo Will End Up With Taehyung ? Comment Your Favorite Ships !! 

Thanks For Reading . See You Later In Next Chapter UwU 

- Charil Meng .