Deleted Lemon from Chapter 17

One minute later was the best kind of disaster.

In the tiniest of towels that couldn't cover anything, you heard the knob of the bathroom door jiggle and turn. Instead of trying to adust the towel to cover the top rather than the bottom - or vice versa, you hopped back into the tub, hoping the hot bubbles would do what the towel couldn't.

It didn't even occur to you to lock the bathroom door until it was too late and he was inside. "(Y/N)?" His head pokes into the room. "Everything alright?" He asks.

You laugh nervously. "Oh yeah, everything's fine."

Inviting himself in, he closes the door behind and goes to sit on the floor next to the tub. "You know, you can get out if you want. I heard you running back in from the door. You don't have to hide from me."

Your fake smile falls flat. "You and I both know why I don't want to." The dark locks fallen in front of his face may have somehow heated the tub to a temperature you couldn't take. With flushed cheeks (from the water, of course) you sunk yourself in deeper.

His fingers brush a speck of water from your red hot cheek. "I can come in."

The butterflies flew and the bubbles in the water popped. If he waited long enough for you to be a raisin, the water would be cleared and he would get the show he's wanted forever.

"If you leave, I'll get out." You almost spoke into the water. Everything, almost your head, was submerged. Still not feeling the cover you wanted, and with the towel already dropped to the floor, you cross your arms over your breasts and cross your legs over the throbbing down under. The pressure just made it worse. The rubbing and his curious eyes - red like a (to get poetic) rose of the impurest garden.

"And why's that?" His deeper voice spoke wavelengths into your heart. His lips felt worlds away the closer they got. Every centimeter broke down had your lips eager for the attention of his. And he was well aware.

You felt the need to wait, for a moment that had you sure you were ready for more. But was this that moment? The moment where you hungered for his hands to touch every corner and crease your body had? Your patience was replaced and everything you wanted to wait for left your mind in this vulnerable moment - a deliciously tempting time indeed.

His soft lips met yours. His hair was long enough to catch some remaining bubbles and the more his lips pushed for yours, the faster you felt your body exit the waters.

You never realized how much the fight over tongues was like swimming -- the swirls, smacks, heavy breaths, all of it fighting for survival but in this case, you had to survive drowning in Rogue's unconditional love.

"(Y/N)..." He catches his breath and uses his oxygen to whisper and peck up your neck and to your jawline. "I said I could wait. I know I promised but I... I really don't want to." With soaking hands you dampen his hair, feeling proud of yourself for luring him in like a siren. He continues his journey around your neck and leaves sharp love bites with his polished fangs. "I want to hear you scream my name. I want to hear you moan as I taste every bit of your sweet, soft skin. Let me in, (Y/N), please."

You pull him up by the collar of his shirt and examine the heat rising in his own cheeks - his messy hair turning into waves and his chest, rising and falling in tune with yours. Your thumb brushes his lips and you say it, "Okay."

My the lift of his brows you can tell he's more than shocked by your answer but doesn't miss the opportunity to stand, bringing you up with him, and grabbing your thighs so you could wrap your bare legs around him.

The instant you got out of the tub the chill air perked your breasts and froze your entire body. It was a weird mix considering the insurmountable levels of heat coursing through you with every move Rogue was making.