Chapter 46 - Kiddos

A/N - Howdy my lovely readers! Haven't seen you in a while but that's okay because I have news! For those of you who don't know this, Wattpad took down the Rogue Cheney x Reader Lemon book without warning and they're never gonna help me get it back so I'm gonna have to redo all of those lemons again and then post those back on here because y'all deserve some raunch!

I am going to do the last arc in the manga, but I'm not 100% sure yet if I'm going to continue this after. I never want this story to end though, so I might just never end it haha. It all depends by the end of that arc and how I mess with it in this book.

P.S. Since there's no cohesive timeline in the story the kids are a lot older than they should be, but hey, it's fanfiction, what the heck is logic in fanfiction right? I'm most likely going to go back and change things around so the timeline makes sense, but it's not one of my top worries right now. The fanfiction doesn't follow the manga or anime to a T so keep that in mind when you read about the kiddos.

As always, I absolutely love and appreciate all the heartfelt comments (even the silly and nonsensical ones) and votes you guys leave me. You guys are the reason I'm still writing this and I hope I can do some good by you by continuing to make a story you love!

Have an amazing day and don't forget to compliment your local stranger! :)

~~~

Fairy Tail really did disband. It's been a year now and all your fairy friends had taken different paths, leaving a surplus of jobs available at Sabertooth. Too bad you'd hardly get to enjoy the new and exciting travels to come.

You were often stuck at home taking care of your precious little babies, but if two wasn't a lot, three most definitely was.

First, there was baby Hikari, the light of your life and the craziest of the three. Her hair darkened over time and became a lot like yours — almost the same color exactly. Her eyes were still a beautiful pink and she never stayed clean for more than an hour. If she wasn't playing, then she was either eating or sleeping. She was five now. Old enough to have arguments and not-so-deep conversations with you about magic.

Kage, born not long after Hikari, was more quiet and observant. He stuck to coloring and reading by himself and was always at your side. He never let you go anywhere alone — the store, the guild, even on jobs when Hikari also begged to tag along. He looked so much like Rogue with his black hair, but had your eyes. He acted like recluse Rogue before Fairy Tail helped change the guild. He also didn't get along well with Hikari and you knew Hikari didn't like that.

She loved playing and wanted someone to play with. At least now she had your third baby to play with. Your newest addition to the Cheney family, Raios Cheney. You took the name from Rogue's old name since this baby was another beautiful, healthy boy. He had eyes as red as Rogue's and had your hair. It was just bit darker. He almost had as much energy as Hikari, but not quite as much. No one could match your daughter's strength and agility. He was only a few months old, but he was awake all the time and moved around a lot.

If you ever wanted to go on a job by yourself, you'd have to have Rogue watch them or get a babysitter, which didn't always sit right with you. Kage didn't like the idea either. Hikari wanted to go on jobs with you too, but you needed to take care of your newborn before anything else.

Rogue still took jobs to take care of the family, so you didn't see him as much as you'd like. Every time he came home, you felt like your heart would burst just at the sight of him.