Chapter 32 - Your Little Bundle Of Joy

A/N - I'm sorry if this sucks for some people, but I'm going to full-out give your child a name. I really don't want to be constantly putting in he/she, him/her, or (C/N)(Child's Name). Heck, I had a headache just writing those things. Anyway, I hope you guys like the name! :) I went through a huge list of names and asked a lot of people which one would be best, so I hope you guys are okay with it.

~~~

You sat on the couch, watching the thick white snow fall outside. You were resting under a blanket with your feet up on the coffee table on a pillow. The heater was on, so it was nice and warm as you relaxed inside your nice little apartment.

You were sewing a small little light grey and black dragon for your new baby. The baby wasn't born yet, but why not prepare right? The stuffed animal was going to be soft and about the size of your hand. You and Rogue saved enough money to spoil the baby for a while. Giving the spare room to him or her and filling it with plenty of things, everything a baby would need.

37 weeks already. Time flew by pretty fast, you just hoped that their childhood wouldn't fly by just as fast. The baby would constantly kick and move, which made Rogue the happiest person in the world. He didn't want to miss one second of you pregnancy, seeing how he finally got the baby to move for him. He wanted to feel it kick for hours and hours. It always made Rogue sad when he had to go on a job, which was happening now.

This was Rogue's last big job before taking a break for a while. He left around a week ago and promised to be back by tonight, so you couldn't wait. You hoped the snow wouldn't delay him and Frosch's train. It was getting pretty thick, and it was only 11:46 in the morning.

"Alright little one, how about an early lunch?" You smile and talk to your ginormous stomach. You managed to get yourself up and shuffle your way to the kitchen. You were huge right now and still growing... kind of.

"Ah!" You accidentally drop a plastic cup, but luckily it wasn't glass or you would have another thing to worry about. You felt your lower stomach hurting with an intense pain like no other. It stopped as soon as it started which was weird. You were pretty sure you were near labor because it started hurting again, but much worse. "Come on baby... can't you wait until papa comes home?" You talk to your large belly as you walk towards the emergency lacrima to the guild.

Rogue told you to call the guild if anything happens. ANYTHING. But that's the thing, nothing was supposed to happen for another 3 weeks. You weren't sure back then, but your baby was obviously taking you guys seriously when you two said to hurry up.

The pain sort of stopped again which made you let out a heavy breath. "Okay baby, just calm down okay? Mama's gonna call Uncle Sting and then he'll get your papa." Not only did you tell your baby that, but you told yourself that for your own comfort.

When the lacrima finally connected, you smiled and let out another heavy breath of relief. "(Y/N)? What's wrong? Did something happen?" Sting asks, looking relaxed as always.

"Hey Sting... I think the baby's coming."

Dead silence was coming from the other end of the line. It stayed that way until you heard the sound of Lector coming from behind Sting. "Hey (Y/N), what's up?" He asks.

"Lector, can you punch Sting out of shock for me? I kind of need him at the moment."

You say, wincing in pain as you feel another sharp stab-like pain in your body. "Hurry please."

"Sting-kun? Hey Sting-kun!?" Lector knocked on his head for a few times before Sting finally got out of shock.

"You're having the baby?! Right now?! But I thought you weren't having it for like another month?!" Sting finally got out of his shock and was now yelling in fear. "Should I go over there?! Should I call Rogue?! What should I do (Y/N)?!"