|3|

—I lay at night and think about sneaking through your window

After finishing the report, the two comrades went out for dinner. Itachi felt the need to cheer up the Nara even more.

"Itachi, have you ever wonder what's under Kakashi's mask?" The now intoxicated (Y/N) hiccups. Her face was flushed red, and her eyes droopy. Itachi laughs a little, "Now that you mentioned it I wouldn't mind finding out,"

(Y/N) reaches for the sake and pours some more into her cup. Itachi admired her, he was slightly tipsy himself, and he couldn't help but look at the beautiful Nara before him.

"I mean, why would he want to cover such a structured face! I-I bet he so handsome under that mask, " she said, thinking of her captain. Itachi felt a tad jealous she's was out with him but, yet she thought of their harsh captain.

"He's probably hiding something," Itachi told her, which caused her to sigh at the thought.

"We should go visit him, don't you think?" she said, already forgetting the last time she spoke to Kakashi.

"I don't think that would be a good idea, " Itachi placed his hand on her shoulder, and she puts her hand on top of his. Itachi's heart fluttered from her soft touch.

"I think I'm going to head home, " she yawned and stubbles out of her seat, but that wasn't true, she intended to go visit her captain. She wanted to talk to him about what happened today.

"I'll walk you, " Itachi chuckles. He's never seen this side of (Y/N), and yet he found it quite adorable. He stared at her, in awe of her still beautiful hair, the naps within her hair made her look even cuter.

"Nope! I'm good to go all by myself dontchu worry about me!" she told him while walking out of the restaurant. He took his money out quickly and realized that the Nara already left her half. He smiled and placed his half along with it. He went on after, and he put her arm around his shoulders to guide her home.

"I want to speak with Kakashi," she mumbles, leaning her head on Itachi's shoulder. His heart sank when he heard her say that.

Meanwhile, Kakashi lies awake, debating whether or not he should go talk to (Y/N). He felt so guilty he needed to apologize. He had no excuse for his actions, but he has to ask for her forgiveness.

He got up and put his hoodie on and some sweatpants. I have to go I don't think I'll be able to sleep if I don't. He thought to himself, and he left his home quickly and made his way back to (Y/N)'s apartment.

Itachi finally dropped the beautiful Nara off, as he placed her in her bed, he realized there was a silhouette on her balcony's window.

"Who's there?" he asked while he felt himself sobering up. He quickly tucked in (Y/N), and she also looks to her window. The window then opens to reveal their stern captain.

"I'll take it from here Itachi, " he spoke and swiftly made his way inside her home. (Y/N)'s heart jumped with excitement. She's never seen her captain look so rugged before, and it made her excited in many places.

"Well then... sleep well, Nara, " Itachi said as a bittersweet smile formed on his face, and he began to walk out the door.

"Goodnight, Ita!" she smiled softly and looked back to Kakashi.

Damn, he made entering through a window look cool.