|2|

—Things I've done that made you cry

"(Y/N)! That was so reckless you've could've completely ruined the mission! I mean, what were you thinking?!? How stupid could you be?! You nearly got yourself killed!" Kakashi screamed, removing his anbu mask, and slamming it on the ground.

The Nara moved away slightly from Kakashi his anger was something she's never seen. (Y/N) only saw him as a calm and collected person. So seeing this side of him was frightening.

"The ninja nearly killed Gai. I wasn't going to let that slide," she retorted her voice growing quiet when the scroll proved to be fake and nearly exploded Gai.
(Y/N) jumped in between Gai and the other ninja trapping them in her shadow possession jutsu. When the smoke blew away, it revealed the Nara with a kunai centimeters away from her neck. The opposing ninja was thankfully paralyzed by her jutsu. Kakashi and Itachi cleared the other ninja while (Y/N), and Gai dealt with the two in front of them.

"We had it under control. You reacted too quickly and recklessly!" he continued yelling, each worded hurting (Y/N).

"I strategized everything out..." (Y/N) whispered and removed her mask. Kakashi saw the hurt in her eyes. Oh no, I've done it again, he realized that he took it to far.

"Kakashi calm down, believe it or not, everything worked out smoothly," Itachi entered the conversation realizing his female comrade was in the verge of tears.

"I'll write the report," she mumbled and dashed out the anbu headquarters.

"She was only protecting her friends," Itachi reasoned with the regretful team captain.

"So was I," he said, pushing past the Uchiha, grabbing his mask and opening his locker. Only to shove his equipment inside and slam the door shut again.

(Y/N) found her self in her small apartment, tears flowing from her eyes. I need to stop being so sensitive. She thought while taking her gear off, yet her captain's words truly did hurt her. She looked up to Kakashi, so seeing him so disappointed made her feel horrible.

Meanwhile, Kakashi stood at her apartment door, his hand in a fit ready to knock. He came to apologize for his rudeness after the mission. He wanted to take back all the negative things he told her.

"Itachi?" he heard the Nara's sad voice coming from the door.

"I just wanted to check up on you," the Uchiha said, slowly making his way towards her.

He must have gone in from her balcony.

"Oh, I'm fine!" she sniffs while wiping away her final tears.

"You don't have to lie," he tells her, his voice as gentle as can be.

"I just feel horrible I really disappointed Kakashi," the whimpers lightly looking down at her hands.

Kakashi felt his stomach drop, and his words really hurt the girl he deeply cared for.

She's better of with Itachi I'll probably make things worse. He thought and made his way back home.