Epilogue

If it is meant to be, it will be, because somewhere in the universe, your happy ending exist...

Being short in stature has its perks, sometimes, but right now is an exception. Of all places, why did the store clerk decided to move your favorite snack on the top shelf. Nevertheless, you tiptoed and tried to reached for it. Unfortunately, your height betrayed you. Letting out a defeated sigh, you walked away with your shoulder in a slumped. However, you didn't noticed that before you could even walk away, a hand on your shoulder stopped you from your tracks.

"Miss umm, excuse me."

You turn to look for the owner of the voice and your gaze landed on someone's belly. Your eyes slowly travelled upwards and it was met by a pair of blue eyes.

"Here, it looked like you were having a hard time."

You can see the sky in them.

You weren't sure how long you were just standing, staring into his eyes. Suddenly, you were brought back to reality when he waved his hand

"Ohh, t-thank you!" He gave you warm smile in which you returned.

Ever since that encounter, he never left your mind and it always made you wonder why he had such an effect on you. You always hoped that you would bumped into him at the convenience store but to no luck, you never did again.

Several months had passed since that incident and you have given up the idea that you would actually meet him again, but you did.

This time, fate was on your side.

It was a starry night and a full moon. You are in your neighborhood's park gazing at the beautiful night sky. When suddenly, someone spoke out of nowhere.

"Mind if I join you?"

"Wha--!?" You were snapped out of your reverie and your eyes went wide when you saw who it was. It's him! It's that freaking tall guy from before!

"Hahaha, I'm sorry for startling you." Toshinori said apologetically.

Calm down (Y/N)! Stop acting like you've seen a really famous person. Finally, you were able to regain your composure.

"No, it's fine and I don't mind you joining me. A little company is good, actually. Hehe" Now's my chance to know his name and maybe, get to know him.

"Thank you..." He said motioning awkwardly for you to say your name. You could not help but let out a small chuckle.

"(Y/N) (L/N), and you are?" You extended your hand to him and Toshinori enveloped your hand in a firm handshake.

"Toshinori, Toshinori Yagi." Somehow, his name sounded familiar despite hearing it for the first time. You could not help but feel a sense of déjà vu.

"By the way, we have met before haven't we? At the convenience store, right?" Toshinori added quickly.

Ohh! He remembered!

"Yeah! I'm glad you remembered, thank you again for your help." You said trying to hide the sudden jolt of excitement you've felt.

"It's no big deal (L/N)-san. I'm glad that I could be of help."

Since the day that you met him, you two have grown closer and you found out that he lives next to your neighborhood. You honestly could not believe how nearby he lived to yours because for months you've been hoping to see him.

As usual, you two are hanging out at the neighborhood's park. The stars seemed to twinkle more than usual and once again, it was a lovely full moon.

"Say Yagi-san, I know this sounds weird but when we first met, it feels like I have known you from before. I don't know but the instant my eyes met yours, I felt a deep connection." You said softly.

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

"I see, maybe we were destined for each other, don't you think?" He said, a sincere smile painted on his lips.

And his blue eyes...

Goodness, it was as beautiful as the first time you laid your eyes on it.

You two just looked into each others' eyes and you both knew...

He was always yours and you were always his.