Chapter 13

"You mean...all this time I've actually been hanging out with ALL MIGHT!?!?"

"Basically, you are."

"THAT IS SO COOL! I've never thought that something like this would even happen to me, I mean sure nothing seems to be impossible with all the hero and villain thingy going on but this is unbelievable!" I said as I try to contain my excitement.

"You're not mad at me?"

"Huh? Why would I?"

"I've been lying to you this whole time about my identity.

"Well...it's true that I should be mad at you. However, I understand why you have to keep this a secret. If a lot of people knew about your identity your life would be put in grave danger, not like it wasn't already but villains finding out about your vulnerable side, it would be easier for them to target you."

Toshinori suddenly have another coughing fit before he slowly covered his face.
"That's a relief. Thank you for understanding (Y/N). I'm glad." I noticed him getting a bit redder. Is that a blush? No, impossible, it was probably because of his fever. Yep that's it. Toshinori showed me his injury and told me how he sustained it, that it was the reason as to why he is always coughing blood. He also explained that the amount of time he would be able to keep up his All Might form has been continuously deminishing. Mainly, due to his injury and him passing his quirk to Midoriya to be his successor.

"Now I understand why you always seem to avoid personal questions regarding your life..." I said as I was finally able to put the pieces together.

"But please not a word from anyone, no matter how close you are to them. Only you, young Midoriya, the principal and the U.A. staff knows about this. Oh, and also a friend of mine from the police."

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. My lips are sealed." I make a zipping gesture with my fingers.

After the revelation, I made Toshinori some porridge and have him take his medicine. I also cleaned up his room and took a sit beside him after cleaning. A few minutes and I found my self falling into a  deep sleep. Eventually, I was slightly woken up as I felt myself being lifted by a pair of strong arms. 

"A-all Might?" I said groggily, my voice sounding little bit hoarse.

"Ohh! You're finally awake! I was just about to put you in bed."

"It's fine. What time is it?"

"Hmm, I think it's around 10 pm."

"WHAT!? I've been asleep for that long? Why didn't you wake me up? And oh, is your fever gone? Are you sure you're alright now? You should rest you know, you still haven't-" before I could even finish my ramblings, I was cut off by All Might's laughter.

"HAHAHAHA! Young (L/N) calm down! Your face look so peaceful earlier so I couldn't bring myself to disturb your sleep. Besides, I thought you needed some rest after taking care of me. And yes, my fever is gone, it's all thanks to you." His smile seemed to grew a bit more wider if that was even possible and his hold tightening around me a little. I didn't know how long he have been holding me when I suddenly  heard thunderstorms. I was snapped back to reality as I realize that I have to go home. Suddenly, rain starts to pour.

"Oh shit! I should go now before it rains even harder. Y-you can put me down now All Might..." My face turning into different shades of red.

"Ahh! Of course, my apologies! But, perhaps it would be best if you stay the night..." He said mumbling the last part. I take a good look on him in case I heard him wrong but nope, judging by the look on his face i can say my hearing is perfectly fine.

He was sweating a little and a light blush appeared on his cheeks. Then he added quickly.
"W-what I mean to say is it's already late, it also looks like the rain won't be stopping any time soon. And I-I made us dinner while you were asleep so you should stay. I have a guest room so you don't have to worry about having to share the bed with me." Wow, I have never seen All Might this nervous and flustered. I feel proud to know that I am the reason why the number one hero became like this.

"O-okay! Wait! You made us dinner!?"

"Yes! It's the least I could do for you."

"You should have rest instead! What if your fever goes back? But thank you, I appreciate it. I really do."

"All Might is All Right, my girl! HAHAHAHA! And in honor of your hard work, I made us my special recipe! It's cream stew! So we better dig in before the food gets cold!"

After eating to our stomach's content, I told All Might to rest but he insisted that I rest instead. In the end, we both decided to clean the dishes together. He reverted to his true form halfway into finishing what we were doing. Gosh, it's as if we're married couples. I wonder if this is how it's like to be married to Toshinori-san.  I felt my face heating up just from the thought. I shake my head a little and I slightly pinch my cheeks to stop my thoughts from wandering any further.

"What's the matter (L/N)-san?"

"N-nothing! Just getting a little sleepy." My excuse sucks! He wouldn't believe I am getting sleepy since I have just woken up.

"That so? You should go to sleep, you can leave the rest to me." Oh, he believed it.

"No, I'll be fine. We're almost done anyway." He gave me a nod and we proceeded to clean the remaining dishes.

"Aaaaand we're all done!"

"Hooray! Time to sleep!" After that, Toshinori-san showed me where the guest room is.

"Umm, good night Toshinori-san! I look forward to eating more of your cookings hehehe."

"Of course! I would be delighted to cook for you anytime. Good night, (L/N)-san."

"Ohh! One more thing, nice apron!" I said giggling softly and the last thing I saw before closing the door to the guest room was Toshinori's reddening face while having a bloody coughing fit. Oops.

P.S. You guys should check out Boku no Hero Academia Smash manga, it is the crack version. Also, it is where I found out about All Might's special recipe cream stew. 😂