Chapter 3- Whats Next?

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated lately. I have started tech week (pray for me) and it's been very crazy. I had to do The Lamest Place In The World like 50 times..... Anyways here is your chapter!
Ps I'm not going to do everyone's POV on every chapter probably just Kendra, Archie, Evan, and Patrice but on some chapters I'll do Lucy and Brett.

Evans POV
Classes have been boring as hell. I just can't stop thinking about lunch. *bell* finally it's over. I walk down the hall to meet patrice and see her talking to mike, my arch soccer enemy but sort of friend in the real world who likes to flirt with patrice to make me mad, I didn't think he'd do it again this year. I roll my eyes and walk up to Patrice. See, ever since she's gotten so popular, mor girls notice her. But unfortunately so do the guys, she's so innocent she doesn't notice. Sometimes I get scared she'll leave me.

Patrice's POV
I get out of fourth hour and start to talk to Mike, one of Evans soccer friends, he's so friendly. Then I see Evan come down the hall. He gives mike and I a half smile the way boys do. He slings an arm around me and kisses my cheek giving mike a look. "Well I had a nice time talking but I have lunch. Bye!" I say. We walk away and evan Sighs. "What's wrong?" I ask. "You don't notice don't you?" He says. "What?" I say smiling. "That all the guys totally flirt with you. Especially mike." Evan says turning his head. i grab his chin and turn him to face me. "I didn't notice it." "Really? Because it's disgusting!" Evan says looking upset. "You're the only one I notice." I say. He smiles a little and I give him a kiss. "I'm also not as innocent as you think." I say whispering into his ear and biting my lip. I walk in front of him the rest of the way to the cafeteria, swaying my hips. "Patrice stop!" Evan says laughing. "Whatever lets eat lunch." I say smirking. "Hey brain party at my house tonight 6:00. Be there and bring your chick." Brett says walking by our table to Evan. "Party?" "Party."

Kendra POV
I walk into cheer with Patrice to start practice. "Okay guys get in form!" Patrice yells and the girls get in three lines while we stand in the front. "Okay I'm going to demonstrate our first dance, kendra will help by lifting me on the lift parts. Our song is called "Break free" but it's the remix. Okay everyone you have 30 minutes to stretch and then we're doing the dance!" Patrice instructs. Patrice's and I go up to the front to stretch and talk. "Are you going to bretts party?" I ask her. "Yeah Evan and I are going? What about you and Archie?" She asks. "Yep. I'm excited!" I say. I have kinda a bad feeling about this party though. It's probably just my mind playing tricks. "Okay stretching is up! First form in 5678...."

Archie's POV
I walk to Kendra's house to pick her up for the party. She looks amazing, in white jeans, a old and coral top and gold heels. We meet Patrice and Evan and drive to bretts house. It's packed and music is blaring. Here goes nothing. We all head inside........

Vote

Comment

Feedback?

Disclaimer: I don't own 13! Or it's characters