Chapter 2- First Day Of The Last Year

Evans POV
I wake up and throw on some
Jeans and Patrice's favorite blue tshirt. I brush through my hair and put on some converse. I grab my backpack and a granola bar and hop in my black Mercedes. I drive the short two seconds to Patrice's house and knock on the door. i stand on the porch for 2 minutes before she comes. "Sorry I couldn't find my bag." she says laughing. She's wearing jeans, knee high black boots, a blue tank top, and an aztec cardigan that goes to her knees. I give her a quick kiss and we
Walk to my car. I open the door for her as I always do, and she thanks me as she always does. I jog to the other side and start the ignition. We put on the radio and sing to random songs cracking each other up. I can already tell this is going to be an amazing year.

Patrice's POV
We get to school and go to the office to pick up our schedules.

1. Trig- Mr. Schlocky
2. Language arts- Mrs. Martindale
3. AP Bio- Dr. Illon
4. World history- Ms. Bean
5. Lunch
6. Cheer- Coach Sylvester (yes I'm referencing glee get over it)
7. Spanish- Ms. Creztvala

I hand it to evan and he hands me his

1.World History- Ms. Bean
2.Language arts- Mrs. Martindale
3. AP Bio- Dr. Illon
4.French- Mr. Latseuar
5. Lunch
6. Calculus- Ms. Slack
7. Soccer

"2 classes and lunch. Not bad." he says. "I wish we had more though." I say giving him a pouty face. "Me to." he says grabbing my hands and kissing my cheek. I grin and we head to our first hour classes.

Brett's POV
I walk into school, pick up my schedule and head to first hour. I don't really care about AP bio so I tune it out. I pay attention when someone walks through the door. "Sorry I was late Mrs.- I mean Dr. Illon. I couldn't find the room." The girl says stepping in the door. Shes wearing a knee length turquoise dress with a leather belt and matching leather boots. she has long obviously dyed straight red hair. She looks so farmiliar. Wait a minute is that Charlotte? Someone got a makeover. She sits next to me since there's no empty seats left.
She could be the one to change you.
A voice in my head says those words. I look at her and smile but she looks away, doesn't even blush. Something's not right,i always have some kind of effect on girls. Now I have to have her, she's playing hard to get.

Kendra's POV
I walk into school with my boyfriend Archie and help him with his stuff. We get our schedules and of course I have no AP classes. "Hey don't worry you're the smartest person I know, in your own way." Archie says to me. "Thank you." I say and stand on tip toes to kiss his cheek. "This is gonna be our year I know so." I say. We walk to our opposite classes. The second I walk in that classroom is the second I am on my way to becoming a genius.

Archie's POV
I know kendra has always been insecure about her knowledge ability, and I always try and make her feel better best I can. But she has a recording breaking gpa of 2.0, which means she hasn't gotten higher than a D-. But I'm gonna try best I can to tutor and bring up her grades. But I have to also focus on my straight A's and 4.5 GPA. I actually plan to apply to Harvard soon, the only problem is if I were to become a lawyer, I would have to dump Kendra.

Lucy's POV
I come to school in a red dress and black heels with a leather jacket. I needed to start off the year with a bang, and I knew just what to do, and my plan is all going to play out at Cheer. With the help of Molly and Charlotte I can get patrice injured so I can take my place as captain. Wait a minute.... If patrice was injured co-captain would et it. I guess I have to take down Patrice and Kendra then. The first day of the last year is getting off to a good start.

Do you like how I'm doing the story or should I do each chapter as a different POV? Sorry it took so long to update I was sick and rehearsals have been cray-cray! So excited for opening night though!

Vote

Comment

Feedback?

Disclaimer: I don't own the rights to 13! Or it's characters