Chapter 1- Ill Admit

Evans POV
I'll admit, middle school was hell. But that was 3 years ago, I'm a senior now. This is highschool. The first three years have been hell as well but I'm determined to make this my year, with my awesome best friend, and super amazing girlfriend. No one is going to get in my way, especially now that I am captain of the soccer team. I developed a small passion for soccer in New York but considering there weren't many fields.... So in 8th grade I went out for soccer and haven't stopped since. this will be my year.

Patrice's POV
I'll admit, I've been dancing for like my whole life. I've never been known as the pretty popular one, but when I'm dancing I feel like the most special person in the world. Which is why I got the guts to go out for cheerleading freshmen year and I got co-captain which surprised the hell out of me. Considering my superhuman flexibility and dance skills, I was pretty good. It's senior year know and I've made my way to the top, captain. Of course that only gives Lucy another reason to make my life miserable. I know what you're thinking, you would never peg me to be a cheer girl, but I'm still myself, the same old nerd. I love to read and watch documentaries. but this year is senior year, the last year until I can finally get out of this town and go to New York. Lucy can't stop me this year, I'm head cheerleader, I've got a super hot and sweet boyfriend who's the soccer captain, and an awesome best friend, plus my cheer friends, not including Lucy.

Brett's POV
I'll admit, I've always been known as a womanizer. people think I lead on a girl, make her feel special for one or two nights, then forget about her. But truth is, I'm actually a virgin. I'm determined this year to change my image and find the perfect girl. I've always run this school, and this year will be no different.

Kendra's POV
I'll admit,I've never been that smart. But this year I'm determined to get all a's, maybe a B. there will be no F's on my report card. I love cheer so much, and there is a new policy.Any girl that has a D or and F will be kicked off, and I have to do cheer this year. it's my life. With the help of my super smart boyfriend, I'm sure I can make the grade. My ex- best-friend is one of the reasons were together, but that's another story. I have a secret, and its that I want to go to Harvard law. if I told someone, they would laugh. So i have to make the SAT score, and nothing will stop me.

Archie's POV
I'll admit, everyone has always made fun of my crutches. You'd think of Indiana of all places they'd have a little sympathy. I've never been able to play sports or run races or even participate in gym. Even watching other kids walk makes me mad. But this year will be different. I'm scheduled to have a surgery in the middle of the school year,that could possibly cure my MS. I have amazing best friends/ girlfriend to help me through though. This year will be different.

Lucy's POV
I'll admit, I was destined to be queen bee the day I was born. This year will not change. Sadly, my rightful spot as cheer captain was taken, by Patrice of all people. can you believe we used to be friends? Nothing will get in my way, I will be on top to finish our senior year, who needs my ex- best friend or even Brett. I still have my followers, Molly, Cassie, and Charlotte who will do anything. With their help, I will take my rightful place as cheer captain, and remain as queen bee once and for all.

Vote

Comment

Feedback?

Disclaimer: I don't own 13! Or it's characters