Chapter 6- Little Kendra

Kendra's POV
I wake up with a huge head ache and a blurry memory. I try to sit up, but something blocks me. I glance to my right and see Archie laying next to me face down, his arm around my waist. I also notice were both naked. I chuckle, it's not the first time I've woken up in this situation with Archie. I pry Archie's arm off of me and go into the bathroom. I turn on the shower, about to get in when I suddenly feel very nauseous. I lean over the toilet bowl and throw up. Probably some bad food last night or something. I take a quick shower and get dressed. I walk out and see Archie is up and dressed and we grab our stuff and go downstairs. We grab two bananas and go out to my car. We drive to school and I start to get nauseous again . I pull over and roll down the window then puke again. "You okay babe?" Archie asks worried. "yeah I'm fine Arch, just some bad food or something I guess." I say smiling. "ok." he smiles back, places a hand on my thigh. We begin driving again and as soon as we get to the school, I run into the bathroom. I puke, again. okay what is happening, I don't have a fever why am I sick? Then it hits me. Archie and I were both drunk last night so we probably didn't use protection. And I was supposed to get my period today. Even I'm smart enough to know that could only mean one thing. but this can't be happening, my life is so great right now. It all can't be ruined because of one night. I start to cry. I hear the bell ring, which means Arch probably went to class. Oh Archie. How am I gonna tell him? This could not be any worse. I can't be pregnant.

Patrice's POV
I wake up to a sleeping Evan. He's seriously the most adorable thing when he sleeps. His mouth agape, brown curls falling into his eyes. I trace my finger over his back muscles, down to his lower back lightly snapping his navy boxer waistband. He begins to stir, his eyes fluttering open. "Good morning beautiful." he says in his sexy morning voice. He stretches out and runs a hand through his messy hair. I kiss his cheek and snuggle up to him. I trace my finger over his perfect abs, oh how they made me weak in the knees. He chuckles, probably knowing what I was thinking. I smirk and kiss him hard. We have a brief make out session. I break apart, "Come on we have to get to school Ev." he groans. "Why no ones forcing us too, I'd much rather stay in bed with you all day." he says pouting. "Ugh  believe me I would too but we have to go." "why it's only the second day of school we aren't doing anything and it's a Friday." He had a point. "Okay fine but only because I love you." I say hopping back into bed.
........
A couple hours later Evan and I are talking in bed and my phone rings. I see Kendra's name on the screen and I answer it. "Hey what's up?" I hearing sobbing on the other end. "Kendra what's wrong?!" She calms herself down enough to say, "Patrice something is really wrong and I need you, I need you to make a stop then come to the school. I'll text you the details but I really need you right now Patrice please." she says breaking down again. "Okay Kendra I'll be there soon." I say and need the call. "What was that about?" Evan asks. "I don't   know but Kendra really needs me right now." I say. "Okay let's go to school." "Okay but she said we need to get her something first and she'll text me what." "Okay" he says. He gets dressed and we stop by my house and I run in and change. I run back out and jump in the car. I get the text from Kendra:
K👯- stop by a Walgreens or something and get me a box of pregnancy sticks.

I almost drop my phone. Kendra is pregnant? could be pregnant? Is that even possible for Archie? Is it even Archie's? What is she gonna do? All these questions race through my head. "so where we going?" Evan asks. "Walgreens."

In a few minutes we pull into the parking lot and I run in. I grab two different brands and go up to check out. An old woman scans my items. "These better not be for you sweetie." she says chuckling. "Oh they're not." I say softly smiling.  I pay and go out to the car. "So what did Kendra need?" Evan asks. "I think it's best if you didn't know right now." I said. "Cmon Trice it's me, you can tell me anything." he says soothingly. "I know but this is just really personal for Kendra and if she wants you to know she will tell you herself." I say. "Alright." He says and we drive to school. We get there and check in with the office. Evan heads to class and I text Kendra.
Me- Where are you?

K👯- The bathroom by the gym.

I head there and pull out the Walgreens bag.
"Kendra " I call out. "I'm in the big stall." I go over and she unlocks it. "Oh honey." I say when I come in. She's a mess, obviously been crying. I pull her into a hug. "What am I gonna do trice? How am I gonna tell Archie?" She says. "You might not be pregnant K." "I know but what else could it be!" she exclaims. "there's only one way to find out." I say, pulling the pregnancy tests out. she opens it and pulls out a stick. I turn away while she pees on it. then we wait two agonizing minutes for it to be done. Finally it beeps and she checks it. She starts crying. "It's positive."

Vote

Comment

Feedback?

Disclaimer: I don't own 13! or it's characters