Chapter 7- Charlotte and Brett

Kendra's POV
"No. No NO! This isn't happening I'm not pregnant no!" I say starting to cry more. "Kendra it could be a mess up try a couple more just to be sure." Patrice says soothingly. She hands me two more and I pee on them. We wait two more minutes and they both beep. I look at them. Both positive. I sob. Trice pulls me into a hug and shushes me soothingly. This only makes me cry more. "Patrice what am I gonna do? What about cheer?" I say. There's no chance in hell of me getting into Harvard now. "Well I think for a while you can do cheer until the baby bump becomes really obvious, but I think first you need to tell Archie."

Brett's POV
I sit on my phone in math. I swear this class could not get worse. I glance to my right and see Charlotte about to turn in her work. When she comes back I tap her on the shoulder. Whispering I say "Hey Charlotte it's been a while. You look really amazing, maybe sometime we should hang out?" She just laughs. "Look Brett I know how you work. You find a girl then hump her and dump her." she says turning away. "That's not true," my voice rising slightly, "I've never even had sex." I say at normal level. I then realize that everyone in class heard me and they all start laughing. I turn red and turn back to my math. I've never been laughed at like this
........
(out in the hall after class)
"Hey Brett wait up!" I hear charlottes voice call. I stop and she catches up with me. "What do you have a joke about me being a virgin?" I say annoyed. "No, I just wanted to tell you I think it's sweet that you haven't, ya know, and that I will go out with you." she says smiling. "Really?" I say perking up a little. "Yes. Pick me up tonight at 8." She says, kisses my cheek, then flounces off. I touch the place where she kissed my cheek, it burns.

She could be the one to change you

Evans POV
School ends and I meet Patrice by the front doors. We walk out to my car. "So anything you want to tell me?" I ask. "What?" She says obviously oblivious. "About Kendra." "Evan! I don't know if she's ready." She says annoyed. "Ok but just know that Kendra is my friend too, I should have a right to know." I say. "Ok but I don't think it's right for you to know before Archie." She says. "What does that mean?" I retort. "Nothing just forget it Evan it really doesn't concern you." She says. I sigh. Just let it go buddy. "Okay." I say. I sigh. We drive home in an awkward silence, until Archie calls me. "Yo what's up Arch?" I say picking up the phone. "Evan there's something I need to tell you can you come over." "Sure thing." I tell Patrice what he said and drop her off at her house. She starts to get out but I grab her arm. She looks back. "Hey are you annoyed at me?" I say. "A little." she says. I grab her face and kiss her. "How about now?" I ask. "Ok no. Go talk to Arch, he probably needs you." she says smiling. Patrice goes into her house and I drive off.

Archie's POV
(After school)
I go to my locker to put away my books and stuff. I already finished all my homework in study hall so I don't have any this weekend. Out of the corner of my eye I see Kendra approaching. She comes up to me. "Hey babe what's up?" I say. "Arch I really need to talk to you." She says seriously. Oh no. She was gonna break up with me. I gulp. "Yeah sure." I say nervously. "Can we go somewhere more private?" she asks. Oh no. She's definitely gonna break up with me. I nod. We drive to my house, no ones home. We head up to my room and sit on the bed. "Ok Arch this is really hard to tell you so I'm just gonna come right out and say it. I'm-" "breaking up with me." I say sadly finishing her sentence. "What? No! You will probably want to break up with me after you hear this though." She says. Wait what? what could it be? "Arch I'm pregnant. I know we were both drunk that night of Brett's party and I don't think we used protection. I took 3 pregnancy tests and they were all positive, but I think I should go to the doctor to make sure. I don't know exactly what I'm gonna do but I told my parents earlier today and they said they can support me and they aren't mad at you at all. The only thing I know for certain is I am going to give he or she up for adoption. You have a choice to stay with me or I can let you go and you can be rid of all this drama, Arch. It's up to you." She says shedding a tear. I'm just silent. I can't process all this. She's not keeping it, that's good I guess. "Arch say something." she says her voice cracking. "Kendra I love you, and I'm going to stand by your side through all of this." I say. She throws her arms around me and starts to cry a little. "I love you too Archie."
We sit there embracing forever. "Arch I think I'm gonna go, I still have to talk to my parents some more. I'm really sorry I got you into this mess." She says. "K, if anything I'm the one who got you into this mess." I say. She gives a soft laugh. "I guess technically. See you Arch, I love you." She says and leaves. I fall back on my bed. I decide to call Evan. I turn on my phone. I smile at the picture I have set as my wallpaper, a picture of me and Kendra kissing. I open it up and call Evan. on the first ring he picks up. "Yo arch what's up?" "Hey Evan there's something I need to tell you, can you come over?" I ask. "Sure thing." He hangs up. I wait a few minutes and he lets himself in and comes upstairs. "Hey Arch what's happening?" He says, jumping on the bed beside me. "Evan," I pause and look at him, "Kendra is pregnant." Evans mouth drops. "Oh my god. What are you guys gonna do?!" Evan exclaims. "Her parents are okay with it, they didn't kick her out or anything. I'm staying with her, she's gonna need some support considering how cruel some people can be. And she decided that she's gonna give it up for adoption, I'll make sure we have someone lined up beforehand so we know the baby has a good home, but I really hope someone will take it considering it has MS in its genes. We're going to the doctor next week to confirm it but she took 3 tests and they were all positive." I say. Evan just stares at me. "Wow Arch you are handling this really well. I don't know what I would do if Trice was pregnant. I mean I'd be happy that a mini sexy beast would be running around someday but-" I cut him off by throwing a pillow at him. He laughs. "Look Arch I'm really glad you told me. I've gotta get going but I hope this all works out." Evan says standing up. "Okay Ev, thanks for coming over." "No prob." He says leaving. I sigh and fall back on my bed, staring at my Star Wars poster on the ceiling. I hope we can make it through this.

Brett's POV
Around 7:45 I leave to pick up Charlotte. I go to the address she texted me and knock on the door. A smiling Charlotte in tight jeans and a royal blue peplum answers the door. "Wow. Just- Wow." I say. She giggles. "Shall we m'lady?" I say holding out my arm. "We shall." She says taking it. we go out to the car and drive to the movies. "What would you like to see?" I ask her once we get out. "Ummm The Bloodmaster 3?" She asks. I chuckle remembering the time in middle school when we all saw the original Bloodmaster. "Yeah let's see it." I say. I buy tickets and popcorn and we go to our seats. It starts out ok but gets really intense. I notice Charlotte looks scared so I push up the arm rest between us and pull her close. She wraps her arms around me and I totally forget about the movie and just look at her.
.............
(After the movie)
"I had a really nice time tonight." Charlotte says as I walk her to her door. "me too." I say smiling. "Goo-" I get cut off because Charlotte kisses me passionately. I kiss back. We break apart after a while. "Goodnight Charlotte." I say and walk out to my car. I wait for her to get inside then drive off feeling like the most amazing guy in the world.

Patrice's POV
I lay on my bed on my computer just messing around, watching videos and stuff when I get a text.
Ev ❤️- Hey babe whatcha doing?
Me- nothing much. Come over?
Ev ❤️- exactly my thought!
in a few seconds the doorbell rings. I go open it and see a smiling Evan. We go upstairs and he hops on the bed next to me. We start watching Netflix on my computer. Then we start to chill. (A/N: sorry I had to) He kisses me and we sit up without breaking the kiss. his brings his arms around my waist and I put mine around his neck. I wrap my legs around his waist, and his hand slide under my shirt, rubbing my back. He snaps one of my bra straps and I give a soft moan. We kiss some more until my door bursts open. "Oh sorry Patrice I didn't-" We break apart. "Mom!" I say and she chuckles. "How are you Evan?" she says. "MOM!!" He chuckles. "I'm great. How are you?" he asks. "Evan!" I say lightly hitting his chest. he looks at me and smiles. I then realize I'm still stratiling his waist and I quick get off his lap while Evan and my mother converse some more. "Well I'll leave you kids alone." She says exiting. "Ugh finally" I say when she leaves. "Now where were we?" Evan asks and we resume kissing.

vote

comment

feedback?

disclaimer: I don't own 13! or it's characters